Lady Dior or Miss Dior

U really are the Dior expert. Dior needs to pay you, you know? :hugs:

To add: dear all, I have not decided what bag or which brand to get but am just discovering Dior after seeing my cousin's large red patent Lady Dior. So I might end up not getting dior but am thankful for your advice and warm friendship extended to a newbie on the Dior subforum.

Oh I wish. My dream job would be to work for Dior :smile:

Whatever you end up choosing, please share it with us, even if it is not Dior :biggrin:

eminere™;20559578 said:
Hahaha would you like to be colleagues? :P

Would LOVE to be :smile:

Locally, it would be wonderful if I could work in the Dior at Holt Renfrew in Toronto, but I don't have any sales experience to even consider applying (plus they usually hire internally at Holts). And I would probably not meet a lot of sales targets, because I am uncomfortable with pressuring people to buy something.

Would LOVE to be :smile:

Locally, it would be wonderful if I could work in the Dior at Holt Renfrew in Toronto, but I don't have any sales experience to even consider applying (plus they usually hire internally at Holts). And I would probably not meet a lot of sales targets, because I am uncomfortable with pressuring people to buy something.
When I started off in the boutique I didn't feel like I needed to pressure anyone into buying because when you can speak passionately about something people are naturally drawn in and then they make the decision to buy entirely voluntarily.

eminere™;20567884 said:
When I started off in the boutique I didn't feel like I needed to pressure anyone into buying because when you can speak passionately about something people are naturally drawn in and then they make the decision to buy entirely voluntarily.

It would've been nice to have you as an SA.:smile:

All of the SAs that I've had from all brands alike have been pressuring. That's why I prefer to window-shop online, find items that I want, and then go to the boutique to purchase them. At least I won't regret my purchase afterwards because I was pressured to buy it.

What I dislike most is an SA that pretends to care. It's very insincere. At Gucci on Bloor St, I was waiting in front of the "cashier desk" to ask a question about a product and an SA who had already finished a sale with a customer was just chatting with her about her dog and other things. The customer bought over $4000 worth of stuff, and so she kept chatting for over 20 minutes! I was furious! If she were a genuinely caring human being like she was pretending to be (yeah right she cared about the customer's dog), she would've been compassionate and at least acknowledged that she saw that I was waiting for her. She only cared because this was a big client, and I've never bought anything from her before (my purchases from Gucci have always been small anyway). It was as if I were invisible; how rude!

I mean, if she acknowledged for one moment that she saw me, and that she would be right with me, I would be fine waiting. She didn't even bother doing that. And it was clear that I was waiting for her.

In retrospect, I should've just left, but I had a pressing question about a bag that may go on sale.

It would've been nice to have you as an SA.:smile:

All of the SAs that I've had from all brands alike have been pressuring. That's why I prefer to window-shop online, find items that I want, and then go to the boutique to purchase them. At least I won't regret my purchase afterwards because I was pressured to buy it.

What I dislike most is an SA that pretends to care. It's very insincere. At Gucci on Bloor St, I was waiting in front of the "cashier desk" to ask a question about a product and an SA who had already finished a sale with a customer was just chatting with her about her dog and other things. The customer bought over $4000 worth of stuff, and so she kept chatting for over 20 minutes! I was furious! If she were a genuinely caring human being like she was pretending to be (yeah right she cared about the customer's dog), she would've been compassionate and at least acknowledged that she saw that I was waiting for her. She only cared because this was a big client, and I've never bought anything from her before (my purchases from Gucci have always been small anyway). It was as if I were invisible; how rude!

I mean, if she acknowledged for one moment that she saw me, and that she would be right with me, I would be fine waiting. She didn't even bother doing that. And it was clear that I was waiting for her.

In retrospect, I should've just left, but I had a pressing question about a bag that may go on sale.

i know what you mean, I like SAs that have a good personality and treat you well whether or not you buy something on that day. One SA in Rome was very helpful in helping me find my lock and key bracelet and when she couldn't find it, she was very apologetic and offered me other items that she felt I might be interested in when I asked about the Surf collection and they didn't have that either. I felt bad and bought the pink D'Trick long wallet from her because she was so helpful :P I also think Burberry in Central, Hong Kong was also a very good store for service. There were a few mainland Chinese customers who kept claiming they were in a rush and to have things rung up for them, but they kept perusing other items and asking SAs to bring things out of display for them to look at. I was returning an item to exchange it for another one, and the SA who was serving me got asked to serve the women 'in a rush' and she just politely explained to them that a colleague was already helping them, and they had spent a lot of money already! I was pleased to see that just because those women were spending a lot of money, the SA who was serving me didn't rush at their beck and call like SAs at Gucci and LV would

michi_chi said:
i know what you mean, I like SAs that have a good personality and treat you well whether or not you buy something on that day. One SA in Rome was very helpful in helping me find my lock and key bracelet and when she couldn't find it, she was very apologetic and offered me other items that she felt I might be interested in when I asked about the Surf collection and they didn't have that either. I felt bad and bought the pink D'Trick long wallet from her because she was so helpful :P I also think Burberry in Central, Hong Kong was also a very good store for service. There were a few mainland Chinese customers who kept claiming they were in a rush and to have things rung up for them, but they kept perusing other items and asking SAs to bring things out of display for them to look at. I was returning an item to exchange it for another one, and the SA who was serving me got asked to serve the women 'in a rush' and she just politely explained to them that a colleague was already helping them, and they had spent a lot of money already! I was pleased to see that just because those women were spending a lot of money, the SA who was serving me didn't rush at their beck and call like SAs at Gucci and LV would

How sweet of her :heart: i would be more than happy to buy more items if i was treated that way, on the contrary if i wasn't satisfied with the service i would leave the store immidiately even if i needed something urgently i'd rather travel and get what i want and be treated nicely! That explains why i only bought a speedy from LV and that is my only purchase so far as much as i LOVE their items i just hate the service, very repelling!

averagejoe said:
Oh I wish. My dream job would be to work for Dior :smile:

Whatever you end up choosing, please share it with us, even if it is not Dior :biggrin:

HiHi, Happy 2012! I am back and sorry, I did not get a Dior. I got a Chanel flap instead. Here is the thread just to share http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/a-little-gem-from-munich-722827.html

Once again, thank you and I am sure this thread on whether to get a Miss Dior or Lady Dior, with the great pieces of advice from you folks, will benefit many people. : hugs:

HiHi, Happy 2012! I am back and sorry, I did not get a Dior. I got a Chanel flap instead. Here is the thread just to share http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/a-little-gem-from-munich-722827.html

Once again, thank you and I am sure this thread on whether to get a Miss Dior or Lady Dior, with the great pieces of advice from you folks, will benefit many people. : hugs:

I just checked out your Chanel flap. It's beautiful! I've never seen an all-black flap bag before.

Hi,

Has anyone have a problem with wrinkles on their Dior patent leather?
I got the New Lock clutch and the smooth patent at the bottom has wrinkles in the corners of the bag. I wanted to know if this is normal?