Lady Dior (medium) with crystal strap - opinions needed please!

baglvr2012

O.G.
Apr 13, 2013
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking of purchasing a LD in medium lamb leather with the crystal embellished strap. Since it's a high price point, I want to be 100% sure that I will use the bag for a very long time. Few things that I'm mulling over and would love to get opinions from those who already have this combination:
1) The strap is thick - do you find that it gets in the way and hangs too low when you don't carry the bag on your shoulder?
2) The opening - this is a concern of many and I have heard that it is a bit difficult to reach in and get to your items. For lamb leather, how long does it take for the leather to loosen up or does it ever loosen up enough for easy access to items?
3) Do you feel that the crystal strap makes the bag heavier?
Any other opinions would be appreciated!

Hi everyone,
I'm thinking of purchasing a LD in medium lamb leather with the crystal embellished strap. Since it's a high price point, I want to be 100% sure that I will use the bag for a very long time. Few things that I'm mulling over and would love to get opinions from those who already have this combination:
1) The strap is thick - do you find that it gets in the way and hangs too low when you don't carry the bag on your shoulder?
2) The opening - this is a concern of many and I have heard that it is a bit difficult to reach in and get to your items. For lamb leather, how long does it take for the leather to loosen up or does it ever loosen up enough for easy access to items?

The strap is very heavy

Hi everyone,
Have you considered the mini version of the Lady Dior with the crystal-embellished strap? It has a flap closure which is easier to access, and it is also lighter. The bag won't hold as much as a medium size Lady Dior, but it may be able to suit your needs.

Reactions: baglvr2012
I actually just bought this bag and I don't find it heavy at all. I just posted it in the Chanel forum---I started a thread there because I was in between purchasing a boy bag and a Lady Dior. Personally, I don't find the strap to be heavy but everyone is different.
If you can, try it on.

I actually just bought this bag and I don't find it heavy at all. I just posted it in the Chanel forum---I started a thread there because I was in between purchasing a boy bag and a Lady Dior. Personally, I don't find the strap to be heavy but everyone is different.
If you can, try it on.
I hope you're enjoying your bag! What color did you get? Do you have pictures we can drool over?