Lady Dior Medium Lambskin Lilac or Red patent

smudleybear

Feb 19, 2014
Hi all
I'm so in love with Dior now that I'm planning to get a lady Dior before the next price increase
Need help in deciding between these two colours and leather.
Lambskin and patent owners,advise are highly appreciated
SA told me that patent actually has more high maintainence than lambskin because when if it get scratch or scuffed it can't be saved.
I'm not sure if I have to worry so much on this red patent on colour transfer,finger prints....etc
On the other hand, I felt the lambskin isn't as boxy because the sides has cannage as well.
I find the red lambskin isn't as pretty as the red patent that's why this lilac lambskin caught my eyes.
Will the red patent be a bit too loud for casual day use? Or only suitable for evening?
Will the lilac lambskin suitable only for summer and a bit difficult to match with clothings as well as colour transfer from jeans?
Also I do find that because of the reflection on the patent,it's quite difficult to actually see the cannage whereas the cannage on the lambskin is more visible and we can actually see the details of the stitching . Thanks in advance for any advise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4,614
Really. I have more problem with lambskin. I have lambskin dior and there all scruff a dark red evening clutch.There color transfer from my sister borrowing it. I also have a light pink patient chanel no stratch the only thing I worry about is color transfer. I personally like patient better less stress then lambskin. Depends how good u are with bags also. Bc I suck really bag I can't babysit it all day lol.

Hi all
I'm so in love with Dior now that I'm planning to get a lady Dior before the next price increase
Need help in deciding between these two colours and leather.
Lambskin and patent owners,advise are highly appreciated
SA told me that patent actually has more high maintainence than lambskin because when if it get scratch or scuffed it can't be saved.
I'm not sure if I have to worry so much on this red patent on colour transfer,finger prints....etc
On the other hand, I felt the lambskin isn't as boxy because the sides has cannage as well.
I find the red lambskin isn't as pretty as the red patent that's why this lilac lambskin caught my eyes.
Will the red patent be a bit too loud for casual day use? Or only suitable for evening?
Will the lilac lambskin suitable only for summer and a bit difficult to match with clothings as well as colour transfer from jeans?
Also I do find that because of the reflection on the patent,it's quite difficult to actually see the cannage whereas the cannage on the lambskin is more visible and we can actually see the details of the stitching . Thanks in advance for any advise.

I like the red more but do not own patent because I worry about the color transfer and scratches. All of the LDs in patent I have seen on the streets have wear on the corners that as your SA said is permanent. My LD also has wear on the corners but I know that after it gets too much I can just redye the whole bag. So, in conclusion, it depends on how hard you are on your bags. I am careful but do bump into things and don't want to baby things. I think for the medium size if you are like this you'll probably be fine with either leather. The large size bumps into more and because of that I would probably go with lambskin.

Have you heard of an increase in the UK for Dior? I'd like to get one too before the increase but was thinking of waiting til I fly through Heathrow

Hi,
Thanks for the advise,but appreciate more to come.

Mf19,
I have an insider told me it's 25th April
However,if ur certain of buying one,u can call Dior at t5 and pay the full price now before the increase to secure the bag now and collect later when u fly out no matter if it's one month or two three months later.
That's wat I'm planning to do coz I'm flying out in 3 months time but I will hv the bag n the current priced secure
Hope this help

Hi,
won

Thanks for ur input,
U mean medium size lambskin will loose its shape as well
I thought that only happen to the large ones coz the medium is more compact
Wow it's a tough decision
Do you guys think there will be any chance of colour transfer to this red patent ?

Hi,

won

Thanks for ur input,

U mean medium size lambskin will loose its shape as well

I thought that only happen to the large ones coz the medium is more compact

Wow it's a tough decision

Do you guys think there will be any chance of colour transfer to this red patent ?

I don't think so That color is pretty dark compare to my pink patent. Just don't wear black suede. I have a light blue lady dior lambskin medium bag. I never wear it. I don't suggest getting light color lambskin. I also have a lilac deerskin Granville. I'm having a lot of stratches on the corner also. I prefer patient over lambskin.

Hi
Angelbabygal,
Thanks for ur inputs
It's so nice ur sharing ur pictures too
I never actually though of that would happen to lambskin
I'm leaning more to the red patent now unless I get a black lambskin:smile:
More advise please ladies or guys

between the two you describe above, my vote is the red patent ~ it is stunning! Between black lambskin and red patent, that's a toughie ~ my next bag is black lambskin, but the red patent is AMAZING looking!