Lady Dior has any discount?

I got very lucky today at the Dior outlet in Bicester Village and picked up a black medium Lady Dior for £749. The SA was telling me that it was the first time she had seen a LD at the outlet and that they very rarely show up there. woo!

OMG! Is that the last one? Can you post some pics please :graucho:

They had 5 medium Lady Diors in total:

(1) Perforated black/pink medium LD (the one i bought)
(2) Studded red medium LD
(3) White woven lambskin medium LD (£861)
(4) Black woven lambskin medium LD (£861)
(5) Black nylon medium LD (think this was about £672)

The SA said that they expect all of them to have gone within the week, as it is so rare for them to get LDs in. I'll take pics of it shortly and figure out how to post them on there.

Oh wow! I remember the black/pink cannage perforated ones from a few years back. They are so chic and gorgeous!! You see the pink underneath the black through the perforations.

Pics as requested :smile:

P1040547.jpg

P1040544.jpg

P1040543.jpg

The SA said that they expect all of them to have gone within the week, as it is so rare for them to get LDs in. I'll take pics of it shortly and figure out how to post them on there.
Ohh to have outlets in Sydney...

Thank you so much for sharing the pic and info, unique presence! You are indeed very lucky. Enjoy your beautiful LD! :yahoo:

I always see the lady dior bags at TJMax runway area too!!! I've so far seen patent navy blue medium size, white patent medium size, red large patent, and black with shw medium lambskin. They are all around 1300 to 800$! I ended up getting the navy blue one and I only go there for the bags now!

NO FREAKIN WAY?!!! which TJMax is this?????