Lady Dior from Lafayette, made in France?

I recently purchased a mini patent lady Dior from Dior boutique in Vancouver and I also note that it’s made in France and have 6 digits serial number, I called the customer service, he told me they do make the bag in France and this is totally normal :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe
Had same question when I bought a classic lady dior from boutique in toronto. The store manager helped contacting the corporate office and confirmed they do have classic bag made in France, but not in large quantity.

My Lady Dior in medium in gray pearly finish, bought from Vancouver boutique is made in France as well. Good to know it's not mass produced there, kind of makes it a bit special given the house's history.

Hi, i bought a mini lady dior in grey pearl finish from dior boutique in boston, Massachusetts last week. And it’s made in France with 6 digits serial number. I freaked out and called Dior customer service and they told me that some bags are made in france where majority are made in italy.

I have a medium Lady Dior in Grey from 2019 and it shows Made in France - almost had a hear attack but then came across this thread - thank goodness! Date code is also xx-xxxx.

On the Dior website it is showing Made in France for some of the mini/small lady dior bags now under the description section. There are still some showing Made in Italy, but I’m not sure if they will update those as well.