lady dior - do u use it as a shoulder bag?

somehow by reading your posts i got the bug...i have to get a lady dior but i normally use shoulder bags.. i do have a classic chanel kelly but only use it at night...and i don;t have a chance to try anything as we have no dior here....so i've checked your photos and most show lady dior used as a hand held....i was wondering do any of you guys use it as a shoulder bag??? i must admit it looks fantastic as a hand held bag and thats why i got the bug....i am thinking of a medium size, there is one from ginza-japan in white patent to match my wallet but does not have a shoulder strap. opinions please?;)

I agree with Eminere, Lady is better with handheld, look more classy and lady like. if you want to wear it as a shoulder bag then get the Granville, more soft not as constructed so it will be more comfortable for you to wear it as shoulder bag also! here is a pic to show you

Attachments

• Dior Granville - demi.jpg
    Dior Granville - demi.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,345
I got mine from Dior (online) but mine didnt come with a shoulder option - oh well!! I just hand hold mine but to me thats seems to be the way to carry it.

I never use the shoulder straps that came with my Lady Diors. I just don't like the leather to rub against my clothes and the bag to bump against me. The straps are hanging with my belts. I think I will wear them as belts.

hey Bagchic1: I finally got my lady dior in the amethyst ! it's sooo beautiful! but some how mine looks more redish brown than your beautiful rich redish purple color. but I still love it!! how do you enjoy yours?

altu, can't you tell by my avatar picture. It's my favorite bag at the moment. I have received so many compliments. Even my husband told me that it's very beautiful. I'm not sure why yours is redish brown. Mine is definitely purple. Post pictures when you have a chance.