Lady Dior diamond motif: limited edition?

bordeauxH

Feb 9, 2022
I adore the lady Dior diamond motif cannage leather and am wondering if it will only be available this year or if it will be a permanent part of the collection. Does anybody know ?

I asked my SA this question. Apparently the ultra matte was supposed to be limited edition but is still available now so I think it depends on the popularity. I love the diamond motif in lady dior. But the price tag! D:

I asked my SA this question. Apparently the ultra matte was supposed to be limited edition but is still available now so I think it depends on the popularity. I love the diamond motif in lady dior. But the price tag! D:
I had the same concerns over the price…! I had already bought another dior this year so wanted to wait till next year to buy this one…but if it’s limited edition that makes it tricky :/

I had the same concerns over the price…! I had already bought another dior this year so wanted to wait till next year to buy this one…but if it’s limited edition that makes it tricky :/
There is also a price increase happening in a few days, which may affect Lady Dior bags. If you can afford it now, then get it immediately.

It's sold out on the UK website and few available across 4 boutiques in the UK (not exactly sure how many there is per boutique), given the due price increase I think I will give in and may need to purchase this as a birthday gift. :smile:

Handbagholic has some info on the price increase for Dior and other designers too that may help, see link; https://www.handbagholic.co.uk/blog/dior-price-increase-2022/.

Hope this helps narrow down your choice whether to get it or not. Happy shopping!!! :love: