Lady Dior - decision help

I like the grey more. But what about the silver MyLadyDior? That is not too average in any way (neither is the grey, really, but the silver is amazing. Plus the leather is quite durable).

Hi averagejoe
I just had a look at the silver LD and i’m not sure how I feel about the metallic look, but thanks for your suggestion! Maybe I will take a look at it next time I go back to the boutique.

Reactions: averagejoe
Hey everyone!
I’m currently in Paris, and i’ve been wanting a Lady Dior for quite some time.

I went to the boutique at avenue montaigne and saw these two beauties!

View attachment 4144876

View attachment 4144878

View attachment 4144880

View attachment 4144881

Now comes the hard part - which one to choose? I know they’re both very different.

The lady Dior mini strass is more for special occasions, but i like that its unique. I’m a little bit worried about the rhinestones falling off... also its made of satin. I love the look of it though!

The My Lady Dior is more casual than the Lady Dior strass. I really like the Grey colour and the light gold hardware, but i feel like its too average? I think I will use this bag more often than the strass.

So what do you think? Sorry - i didnt take any model shots with the My Lady Dior☹️

Bonus shots from the boutique [emoji7]
View attachment 4144889
View attachment 4144890View attachment 4144891

I’m really sorry about the spam... I have no idea how to multiquote on the iPhone app

I will go back to the boutique in a few days, and I will let you guys know what Ive decided on!

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I can definitely see what you mean by the My Lady Dior looks abit matronly on me with the outfit on. I think I might be able to dress up/down so the My Lady Dior looks more fitting on me.

the weather in Paris is a little bit too hot for me[emoji28] and wearing a blazer was not a good idea at all lol

You are a young woman, how in the world could you ever look matronly?!?!
I’d buy the one you’d get more use from. If you’d carry the fabric one to go out you’d have to be really careful no one spilled anything on it.
Both look beautiful on you.

Hey everyone
So I went against the votes and decided to buy the mini. I’m absolutely stunned by the look of it!!

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

But now I deeply regret it. After using it for today,I just realized today how unpractical satin is. The rhinestones got stuck in my skirt all the time too!!

I took the plastic off the hardware today :sad: Does anyone know if i’m still able to exchange for the My Lady Dior even though the plastic is off?

Hey everyone
So I went against the votes and decided to buy the mini. I’m absolutely stunned by the look of it!!

View attachment 4146967

View attachment 4146969

View attachment 4146970

But now I deeply regret it. After using it for today,I just realized today how unpractical satin is. The rhinestones got stuck in my skirt all the time too!!

I took the plastic off the hardware today :sad: Does anyone know if i’m still able to exchange for the My Lady Dior even though the plastic is off?
You can try to exchange it for the MyLadyDior.

I think the satin started to fray on the handles because it kept rubbing against the embroideries of your skirt. Embroideries are more abrasive than smooth fabric, and it causes woven materials like satin to fray.

You can try to exchange it for the MyLadyDior.

I think the satin started to fray on the handles because it kept rubbing against the embroideries of your skirt. Embroideries are more abrasive than smooth fabric, and it causes woven materials like satin to fray.

I really hope they will accept my exchange[emoji29]. I think you might be right about fray... it makes sense because i’ve been using it as crossbody this whole day.

Reactions: averagejoe
So sorry to hear that your new purchase didn't work out. I think the embellished satin is really meant for occasional evening use and won't wear well :sad: i hope they let you exchange it! Thank you for the boutique pictures.