Lady Dior clubhouse

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone knows whether Dior allows exchanges in home country if your purchase was bought overseas? My bf bought me the lady Dior in London, but it’s not the color I wanted. Does anyone know if I could bring it to my local (Singapore) Dior boutique and get it exchanged? Thanks in advance for your input!

I had been on the fence for some time but I absolutely loved the diamond motif cannage. I noticed this wasn't a style in the Fall 2022 collection so decided to go with the classic matte black Medium Lady :nuts:

View attachment 5395352
I also bought the bag, but the small size back I may.

I’ve seen the “the bag peels” rumors circulating online, but I haven’t had any issues with mine. Have you had this problem on your bag??

Reactions: Metalblond
Hi Lady Dior owners! I’ve been eyeing to buy 1 for a few months now but haven’t pulled the trigger. Need your advice on the color and size, which color/size would be nice for evening events (dinners) and can be also dressed down to be a casual bag during day time? Thanks! xx

Reactions: sophiegray and Put
Hi Lady Dior owners! I’ve been eyeing to buy 1 for a few months now but haven’t pulled the trigger. Need your advice on the color and size, which color/size would be nice for evening events (dinners) and can be also dressed down to be a casual bag during day time? Thanks! xx
If you want only one bag to go day into night then I’d suggest the small size LD in a neutral color, probably black. The mini won’t hold enough things for regular use and the medium is a bit large for evening use.