Lady Dior clubhouse

Is any one on the lady Dior bandwagon like me ❤Am so in love especially with size AbCDior that i want to own them all ❤Lol
Just kidding
Definitely me!!! Got the blush myABC in September then the metallic gold a couple of weeks ago (insert a gray mini lady Dior in between too!) love them! Looking to add a camel/brown one since that color is missing in my whole collection..

Definitely me!!! Got the blush myABC in September then the metallic gold a couple of weeks ago (insert a gray mini lady Dior in between too!) love them! Looking to add a camel/brown one since that color is missing in my whole collection..
Awesome @XCCX, yes i have been following your posts and your grey mini lady dior looks stunning .. hope you add camel/brown color soon ..

am actually thinking of a d-lite version for a change but camel color sounds good too ..

Reactions: JHBR and XCCX
Hi everyone! Recently started collecting LD, started in 2019. And just wanted to pop by!☺

I’m petite and have the abcdior and mini LD’s but completely in love with
the dior micro LD’s at the moment. They’re just adorable and can be worn cross body for a casual vibe and then without the strap, so perfect for dressy/formal gatherings especially with a full skirt.

Hi everyone! Recently started collecting LD, started in 2019. And just wanted to pop by!☺

I’m petite and have the abcdior and mini LD’s but completely in love with
the dior micro LD’s at the moment. They’re just adorable and can be worn cross body for a casual vibe and then without the strap, so perfect for dressy/formal gatherings especially with a full skirt.
The micros are adorable, but what can you put in them?