Lady Dior clubhouse

Hi everyone! I'm new here and need your help. I'm considering my first Dior bag. Currently I narrowed down my choices to below two, the Lady Dior My ABCDior Bag in Gray Ultramatte Cannage Calfskin or in Cloud Blue Cannage Lambskin. I have also considered the medium D-Lite but since I'm only 5'2", the medium D-Lite might be too large on me? (not sure though). Can anyone give me some suggestion considering the color as well as the material?

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 4965961View attachment 4965963View attachment 4965964

Wow you narrowed your choices down to some real beauties and I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I guess my first choice is the ultra matte and if you want something a little less formal then the D-lite.

This color is hot! I’m not sure which tweed 19 bag you have on your mind but I think I‘d choose this over my Chanel tweed. And I do love my Chanel tweed.
Thank you so much! Thanks everyone :smile: I’m still torn honestly. But now I am torn on what colour My Lady Dior to go for. The green is cool but I’m impulsive and worry I’ll be like “what did I do!!”. My SA told me yesterday that it’s rumoured there will be a price increase on the My lady Dior ASAP, but I’m not going to let that pressure me to be honest.

Hi everyone! I'm new here and need your help. I'm considering my first Dior bag. Currently I narrowed down my choices to below two, the Lady Dior My ABCDior Bag in Gray Ultramatte Cannage Calfskin or in Cloud Blue Cannage Lambskin. I have also considered the medium D-Lite but since I'm only 5'2", the medium D-Lite might be too large on me? (not sure though). Can anyone give me some suggestion considering the color as well as the material?

Thanks in advance!
I would be concerned with maintenance of the fabric one. I like the blue one. The grey one is also cute. Cannot go wrong with any size and color of lady diors. I love all their colors. It depends on your wardrobe and what color of bags you already have.

I like the Blue one too. I bought a mini Lady Dior in Patent red earlier this year. Lady Dior is a classic bag and quite underrated for what its Elegant design. I think it’s a true statement piece for any closet! You cannot go wrong.

I am not sure about Fabric/Tweed bags, they are not my thing for multiple reasons. But it’s you who will be using the bag i Recommend you pick what you love.

Thanks in advance!

I'm 5'2" and tried both the My ABCDior (small) and the medium Lady Dior in store today. Both look fine on petite ladies :smile: Personally I would pick the bag in leather, simply because fabric looks awful when dirty and I can see the embroidery on that bag being difficult to clean. I like the Gray Ultramatte My ABCDior the best because it's a neutral color and goes with any color in your wardrobe! While the Cloud Blue is a beautiful color, it bothers me that the hardware is blue outlined in champagne gold. To me it looks trendy? I would prefer if it was entirely champagne gold for a more classic look.

This is a hard choice. You have picked 3 options that I actually cannot choose between because they are all wonderful in their own ways.

If you always dress casually, then maybe the D-Lite would be the perfect Lady Dior for all occasions. However, both the other styles can add a beautiful elegance and classiness to any outfit.
Wow you narrowed your choices down to some real beauties and I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I guess my first choice is the ultra matte and if you want something a little less formal then the D-lite.
I like the Blue one too. I bought a mini Lady Dior in Patent red earlier this year. Lady Dior is a classic bag and quite underrated for what its Elegant design. I think it’s a true statement piece for any closet! You cannot go wrong.

I am not sure about Fabric/Tweed bags, they are not my thing for multiple reasons. But it’s you who will be using the bag i Recommend you pick what you love.
I'm 5'2" and tried both the My ABCDior (small) and the medium Lady Dior in store today. Both look fine on petite ladies :smile: Personally I would pick the bag in leather, simply because fabric looks awful when dirty and I can see the embroidery on that bag being difficult to clean. I like the Gray Ultramatte My ABCDior the best because it's a neutral color and goes with any color in your wardrobe! While the Cloud Blue is a beautiful color, it bothers me that the hardware is blue outlined in champagne gold. To me it looks trendy? I would prefer if it was entirely champagne gold for a more classic look.

Thank you all!

My 1st Dior purchase (the upcoming price increase next week definitely made me bite the bullet). Went in for the Lady Dior in Fard but when I saw this white lizard mini Lady D it was love at first sight. The photo doesn't do it justice but the combo with the champagne gold hardware is *chefs kiss*. Definitely see this as a special events purse & possible companion for my upcoming wedding. The added plus being that it's not as common.

I was so excited that I completely forgot to check mitzahs! Any suggestions what to get to pair with this?:smile:

Any tips on caring for the lizard skin + white color (my first exotic & white purse)?

Attachments

• ladydior2.jpg
    ladydior2.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 185
  • ladydior.jpg
    ladydior.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 200
Hey everyone! so I finally bought the Cherry Red My ABC Dior. I am just in love! It is so pretty! I took pics of it from my phone. I did notice though when I zoom in that there is some wrinkling around the stitching but overall the bag looks good to me. Does anyone else see any wrinkling around the stitching when you look closely on their LDs? I am using my iphone 12 to zoom in so maybe it is really focusing it. I am not too picky, please keep in mind. I just afraid that any wrinkling will get worse over time but I would imagine there will be some stretching around the stitches? Attaching the pic. Can anyone chime in and comment on the quality? Thank you so much!

LD.jpg

Hey everyone! so I finally bought the Cherry Red My ABC Dior. I am just in love! It is so pretty! I took pics of it from my phone. I did notice though when I zoom in that there is some wrinkling around the stitching but overall the bag looks good to me. Does anyone else see any wrinkling around the stitching when you look closely on their LDs? I am using my iphone 12 to zoom in so maybe it is really focusing it. I am not too picky, please keep in mind. I just afraid that any wrinkling will get worse over time but I would imagine there will be some stretching around the stitches? Attaching the pic. Can anyone chime in and comment on the quality? Thank you so much!

View attachment 4972271
This is beautiful!

Reactions: luxsal
My 1st Dior purchase (the upcoming price increase next week definitely made me bite the bullet). Went in for the Lady Dior in Fard but when I saw this white lizard mini Lady D it was love at first sight. The photo doesn't do it justice but the combo with the champagne gold hardware is *chefs kiss*. Definitely see this as a special events purse & possible companion for my upcoming wedding. The added plus being that it's not as common.

I was so excited that I completely forgot to check mitzahs! Any suggestions what to get to pair with this?:smile:

Any tips on caring for the lizard skin + white color (my first exotic & white purse)?
Congrats on your first exotic! It’s a gorgeous bag. I have a couple of lizard bags that over 20 years old that my mother passed on to me and they still look great. 2 things to remember with lizard, don’t let it get wet and lizard when exposed to sunlight can yellow over time. So when not in use, keep it in it’s dust bag. Wear your bag in good health.

View attachment 4972271
Gorgeous!

I had to look hard to see what you were referring to. It is normal, and not a quality issue. Lambskin is very soft and stitching can sometimes alter its appearance near the stitches, in a very minimal way as it is on yours. It is very difficult to see so I don't think anyone looking at your bag will notice it. If it bothers you, then you can exchange it.

Reactions: Myybags
Gorgeous!

I had to look hard to see what you were referring to. It is normal, and not a quality issue. Lambskin is very soft and stitching can sometimes alter its appearance near the stitches, in a very minimal way as it is on yours. It is very difficult to see so I don't think anyone looking at your bag will notice it. If it bothers you, then you can exchange it.
Thank you! I have seen closeups of some bags and they all seem to have it. It is worse on Chanel lambskin bags. I think because of the color, I notice it more but only when i superzoom on my camera haha otherwise it looks ok. I can call the customer service and ask them about the durability and will exchange if they suggest it. But I dont have a Dior nearby so will have to be all online. Thanks again!

Reactions: averagejoe
Sorry for the double post but I’m so excited to share this with you all! My 3rd Lady Dior in velvet and crystals!
I love classic bags but still want something special so this is perfect for me! Was deciding between this color and pink but I already have a pink mini in satin. This is also super soft! I’m in love!!

Attachments

• 1F455C50-AFF5-4B28-B0B9-32B774412A9A.jpeg
    1F455C50-AFF5-4B28-B0B9-32B774412A9A.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 90
Sorry for the double post but I’m so excited to share this with you all! My 3rd Lady Dior in velvet and crystals!
I love classic bags but still want something special so this is perfect for me! Was deciding between this color and pink but I already have a pink mini in satin. This is also super soft! I’m in love!!
Gorgeous bag!