Lady Dior clubhouse

My First Lady Dior in rose poudre, so pretty that I worry to use it as it’s so light in colour. :smile:View attachment 3975487View attachment 3975488
Gorgeous! Did you find that they are selling their Dior bags with the scarves on the handles now because they are in season, or did you choose your own scarf to purchase separately and attach? I'm really liking the look, and am seeing it more often now.

Such gorgeous red!!
Thank you, I love it!

Congratulations! You're going to love carrying this beauty for sure! Dressed up with a black dress...Dressed casual with blue jeans and a white top... Don't limit yourself! Love!

Thanks a lot! I can see it even looking great with leather jacket.

Congrats!! You're my bag twin now [emoji173] Isn't the colour just stunning?

Yay for twins! It’s such a nice red. How are you enjoying your bag?

Reactions: LVoe4DB
Thank you, I love it!

Thanks a lot! I can see it even looking great with leather jacket.

Yay for twins! It’s such a nice red. How are you enjoying your bag?
I absolutely [emoji173] her! And I'm sure you'll, too [emoji8]
When I took her out I got so many compliments for her and even my husband, who's not into lux at all, loved her at first sight. That really means something [emoji8]

My first ever Dior bag ! Obsessed with it so much and I love the grey... I swear Dior does the most amazing greys. Especially since it changes tones in the light. For those in Canada the bag is $4500.00 (plus 13% tax) bringing the total to $5085.00. When you buy the Lady Dior the charms are considered a gift with purchase.

View attachment 3979318
View attachment 3979317
View attachment 3979316 View attachment 3979315 View attachment 3979314 View attachment 3979313 View attachment 3979312 View attachment 3979311
Congratulations . She is so beautiful :loveeyes::tup:

Reactions: ohmyjessah