Lady Dior Classic Square Tote: How do you wear it?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
For those of you who own the classic square Lady Dior. How do you usually wear your Lady Dior bag? I notice most people use that bag as a hand-held bag. The shoulder strap includes with the bag is so long. Do you think it's weird? I notice most people take the shoulder strap out when they use the lady dior bag. If you leave the long shoulder strap in the bag, where do you hook the two ends? If you have any modelling, please post it here. Thank you!

I personally think the Lady Dior looks better carried in the hand.

You attach the strap like so:

aaaaaib3zyoaaaaaaigsca.jpg
diorladydiorminicannage.jpg

I am wondering the same thing... THe strap does not look as elegant. I think worn in hand is the perfect way to wear it.
Lady Dior owners PLEASE post some modeling pictures so that we see how to wear this beautiful bag ( and drool!!!)

I think either way Lady Dior is fabulous: hand-held for classy and elegant look, and with strap, more fun and casual. I am more of a casual kind of girl so I only have modeling pics with the strap on. I do carry it without the strap when going out for more formal events. I'm sure you'll get more dressed up pics from the other LD owners here. I hook the strap outside of the handles so they will help to hold the handles in upright position, as shown in the second picture.

attachment.php

attachment.php

^^Thanks for the pics FD, you managed to settle the issue by making the Lady Dior look fabulous with and without a strap!!!
BTW, Love the camera, I am thinking of getting a new one for my fiance for his Bday, any recommendations since you are such a professional photographer?

It's true I always see ladies wearing 'the LaDy' hand held. I thought that thought following a fine example up the escalator in knightsbridge tube station last week. It's always handy to have a strap just in case of need.

I think either way Lady Dior is fabulous: hand-held for classy and elegant look, and with strap, more fun and casual. I am more of a casual kind of girl so I only have modeling pics with the strap on. I do carry it without the strap when going out for more formal events. I'm sure you'll get more dressed up pics from the other LD owners here. I hook the strap outside of the handles so they will help to hold the handles in upright position, as shown in the second picture.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fashion Doctor: Thank you very much for posting the modelling picture. You look gorgeous with your Lady Dior. I just love it! I think the strap looks fine. I will leave mine on too.