Lady Dior Cannage-Quilted Bag

1. Whats your opinion on this bag...

black cannage-quilted lambskin.
    Silver metal hardware.
    Top handles with rings; hanging logo charms.
    Open top.
    8"H x 9 3/5"W x 4 2/5"D.
    $1430

Is it worth the $$?

NMV8855_ap.jpg
  2. absolutely worth it it is an absolute classic! i love mine even though they are not trendy they are just so much more and the epitome of what dior was is and ever will be :yes:

3. i think that this is a very classic bag. i saw a girl using it last weekend and she looks so good with it!!! like the name of the bag says, it's a very lady-like bag.

the only problem that i had with it is... when i was at the dior boutique, the D actually fell off of bag onto the floor. :wtf:

4. It's a nice classic bag that will last longer compared to their fashion bags. Check out all the variations before you buy. :nuts:

5. Beautiful bag, very classy and elegant. I think this used to come in pink, which would completely melt my heart...

6. It looks like a copy of Chanel. For this kinda pattern, I would rather go for the Chanel versions esp at this price. I feel its not representative of Dior.

7. I like it.

Actually I was told Dior started quilting before Chanel but Chanel made it famous so I don't know. But I thought about purchasing that bag also! So I do think its pretty

8. Oh I didn't know that. So Chanel is the copycat.

9. i have been wanting this bag for so... long. def get it.

10. I love the quilted bag too.. it does come in different colors and textures too...but I hesitated to buy one because its only hand-held... can be quite tiring..

11. The Lady Dior is divine! It was designed for Princess Diana many years ago, and holding this bag feels like holding a piece of royalty! I have two medium sized versions of this bag (I'm still looking for one in leather for a good price) and an adorable tiny evening version made with satin and rhinestone-studded hardware!!! If any of you are going to a Dior boutique to look for Lady Dior bags, do check out this satin evening version...it comes in a variety of colors including an extravagant silver satin!!!

And oh yes, the Dior cannage quilting pattern came before the Chanel one, and IMHO looks a bit better because the Chanel one is a bit too simple for my liking. I think Chanel made it more popular eventually because Chanel didn't (and still doesn't) have logo monograms like Gucci, Dior, Coach, and LV, and probably needed a design to distinguish the brand's bags.

12. I have loved this bag since it came out over 10 years ago. A classic.

13. This is a beautiful piece. I have had mine for over three years and still looks good. I actually have it in the red suede.

14. ^ oh lucky you! yah i saw this pink one when I went to hong kong. the pink one iss really nice! i wish i had the money.

15. I love that purse, it's a classic :yes: However I know that I would probably go for the tote style of it just because it's more functional and I don't like handbags. Either way, if you can afford it, you should go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice