Lady Dior: Bought a fake, seller giving me a tough time

Here's a good suggestion. How about next time you do your research first go on purse forum, social media or an actual store to validate any suspicion you might have prior to bidding or purchasing online.

How about a person just doesn't sell fake bags??!
Are you aware that you're speaking to the seller? Yup, the same one who advised the buyer to ****************** is the seller who also didn't ******************!

Oh, the irony!

Geez Louise Been Burn We gotta Get You A Life Honey... You poor thing! You are like on stalk mode with my eBay page. Thanks love appreciate the fan base. While you're at it.... Grab a Calculator and tally up everything I sell
And purchase- ain't nothing there that says replica or cheap. Now, as far as asking the buyer to do her research first before purchasing is to avoid all of this wasting of time. Unlike half of you, I actually have more things to worry about than trolling around the Internet or a purse forum trying to send people to court - LMAO! Now, as far as me asking the buyer to go to an actual CD store is to help validate, review and most importantly reassure the handbag is authentic this is completely normal. Hellllooooo?! My job as the seller is to assist and advice the information she received is incorrect. There is nothing to hide, I have nothing to hide. The Buyer Lives in New Jersey I'm in California it is logical I'm going to ask her to receive a 2nd opinion. If I could, I'd hold her hand and walk her to the store but I'm currently facing a full agenda. Anyhow, stay posted Ladies continue stalking my eBay page I'll have a few more handbags from my collection going up for sale. You can place bid and just maybe get so lucky, you'll get to deal with me personally. Ciao

Geez Louise Been Burn We gotta Get You A Life Honey... You poor thing! You are like on stalk mode with my eBay page. Thanks love appreciate the fan base. While you're at it.... Grab a Calculator and tally up everything I sell
And purchase- ain't nothing there that says replica or cheap. Now, as far as asking the buyer to do her research first before purchasing is to avoid all of this wasting of time. Unlike half of you, I actually have more things to worry about than trolling around the Internet or a purse forum trying to send people to court - LMAO! Now, as far as me asking the buyer to go to an actual CD store is to help validate, review and most importantly reassure the handbag is authentic this is completely normal. Hellllooooo?! My job as the seller is to assist and advice the information she received is incorrect. There is nothing to hide, I have nothing to hide. The Buyer Lives in New Jersey I'm in California it is logical I'm going to ask her to receive a 2nd opinion. If I could, I'd hold her hand and walk her to the store but I'm currently facing a full agenda. Anyhow, stay posted Ladies continue stalking my eBay page I'll have a few more handbags from my collection going up for sale. You can place bid and just maybe get so lucky, you'll get to deal with me personally. Ciao
If you knew how to do the research, you would know that going to a Christian Dior store is a waste of time. They do not authenticate. I can't think of any brand that does in their stores. Why would they? They want you to buy from them, not from someone else. Even if they did, the people who work in the stores don't have expertise to authenticate.

The buyer did do her research and got an opinion about the non-authenticity of the bag you sold her. You should do the right thing and accept the return. Being difficult isn't going to help you. She'll get her money back one way or another. The question is: do you want your bag back?

Reactions: PetiteAsian
If you knew how to do the research, you would know that going to a Christian Dior store is a waste of time. They do not authenticate. I can't think of any brand that does in their stores. Why would they? They want you to buy from them, not from someone else. Even if they did, the people who work in the stores don't have expertise to authenticate.

The buyer did do her research and got an opinion about the non-authenticity of the bag you sold her. You should do the right thing and accept the return. Being difficult isn't going to help you. She'll get her money back one way or another. The question is: do you want your bag back?
:goodpost:

That sums it up perfectly. I'd suggest before listing any high end designer bag you do what both Ebay and the law requires - get it authenticated so you don't sell any more fakes.

Selling counterfeits is against federal law and isn't to be taken lightly. Perhaps you should read the other threads on this board - you might get an eye opener about what can happen when you sell fakes. (I'll give you the guide notes: bad things happen that involve facing charges).

Reactions: PetiteAsian
You should really pay better attention to what You Are doing! Selling fakes is illegal, you may have to use some of your time to go to court!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies for your help and support. Really appreciate all the suggestions. I got my money back and returned the bag to the seller. Seller actually refunded me before I shipped her bag back. So it ended up well. Thanks again