Lady Dior BLACK VS RED

I love the black lamb because it is a nice balance between edgy and girly! I do agree with the others though, trying on the bag in the store would make it an easier decision. Good luck and have fun!

I have the red lambskin medium.

w7k39v.jpg

OMG! your bag is absolutely a beast! So pretty a red with ghw!!:lol:

eminere™;19214914 said:
Yes, red in some shade has always been part of the colour offering for Lady Dior. It has been renewed through to Cruise 2012.
Hi can i conclude that based on this post that Red Lady Dior is a permanent colour like Black Lady Dior? just to get some idea which colour is seasonal and which one is semi permanent/permanent

Hi can i conclude that based on this post that Red Lady Dior is a permanent colour like Black Lady Dior? just to get some idea which colour is seasonal and which one is semi permanent/permanent

Only a specific red is permanent- I believe the cherry red with SHW is the one that I've seen around for years.

I would say choose black since you already got red bag.. Black is always classy and you can always add colour to your black bag by accessorising it with a scarf..

If you are thinking getting a large one i would suggest patent leather
but if you are looking for a medium bag then i would suggest lambskin as for the medium the opening is quiet small so patent leather will be to stiff..