Ladies, your opinion on fashion is needed!

I've completed it too... I agree with Chloehandbag's comment on the variables in the survey - it isn't a sliding scale from terrible to brilliant more from good to great, which will leave you with biased results.

Thanks for all your kind words!

Chloehandbag (sorry, don't know your name ;)), I am sorry you feel that way about the questionnaire...

The purpose of part IV is to express as spontaneously as possible your feeling about Louis Vuitton as a whole (so monogram purses are part of it of course, but not only)... Hope it helps! :smile:

OK, but, TBH, I still feel that it is skewed in favour of LV. :s

I completed it. Too many double negatives in the questions, difficult to mentally process, ie:
Disagree/Agree rate 1-7
The singer is not someone who I would expect to represent LV.
I wonder if this is really a study on fashion or perhaps some psychological survey disguised as a fashion study? Good luck.

Good luck Maxime. I completed it as well. I know that you are trying to get feedback. It seemed that the survey didn't allow me to express my true opinions about the ads/products. There may be something lost in translation, or it may be the way the questions are written. Maybe your results will work out. I just felt that there was no way for me to say that I don't have any preconceived notions of who might wear or carry LV. So there was no difference (to me) between the singer and the model. Lots of groups of people (both waspy chicks and gangstas and many more) like LV. I have an LV bag that I bought in 2003, but I wouldn't carry it now. Not because of who else might carry it, but because I just don't like logos anymore. However, I don't hate on people who want to carry it either. I just didn't feel like the survey let me fully express myself (and as you can see, I'm pretty darn expressive). But maybe that is not what you are trying to accomplish? Anyway, just my thoughts. Hope that it all turns out well!