Ladies with Wide Feet...Which Shoe Designers Do You Prefer?

CL Corneille worked great for my duck shaped feet!
Hi thanks for the reply,
I love the CL Corneille pumps and glad they worked out for you " giantswing"

The shape of the vamp when I tired a pair on made my feet look even more wide than they are and sadly dispite the help of a very patient sales rep I could not get a pair to feel any where wearable , so basicly still looking .... umm

Hi thanks for the reply,

The shape of the vamp when I tired a pair on made my feet look even more wide than they are and sadly dispite the help of a very patient sales rep I could not get a pair to feel any where wearable , so basicly still looking .... umm

Try Sargasso & Grey www.sargassoshoes.com They are a British company and they only make wide fit shoes.

Hi thanks for the reply,

I used to get really self conscious of my chubby little feet and short toes; like wouldn't go barefoot or wear sandals in public/around other people. Out grew it - figured life is too short to worry about FEET. And if someone thinks they look wide - I figure it's because they ARE!

Reactions: sharon100
I, too, have wide feet and a bunion (only on my right foot), so I have resorted to only wearing flats. I love shoes, but I gave up on what seems a futile search for stylish, yet adequately stylish shoes. If I buy sneakers, I will buy men's shoes since they are cut wider, and New Balance comes in wide widths up to 4e (my father wore quadruple Es...if you were wondering where I inherited my wide feet from), I wish I could size up a half size to accommodate my wide feet in women's shoes, but I'm a size 10, and the next US size up is 11. I have a little more luck with euro sized shoes because they do a 41.
Tory, Tods, Vince, Ferragamo, even Eileen Fisher, and most other brands are too narrow, so I stick with my usual round up. I'm loving hearing that Gucci runs wide.
I think those of us with wide feet have to get creative with footwear.

I prefer YSL Tribute - the lower heel, some Prada, Vince and 1 or 2 pairs of Simple CL. Since my heels are a bit narrower than my fleshy front pad, I ten to like open toe or round toe. Even though I prefer the look of a narrow/pointy toe shoe. For some strange reason, square shaped sandals are not the best on me. And of course, there's always Skechers.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I've bought several pairs of flats and boots from Marmishoes.com and they've worked really well for my super wide feet. They sell extended sizes and shoes for wide or narrow feet so theyve got a wide selection. I think they could be a little cheaper but their sale stuff is usually pretty good. Also I hate ordering shoes online, but they were pretty good about one pair I had to return

Reactions: lovieluvslux
I have wide feet, my staples are:
- Flats: Ferragamo, Chanel, YSL, Taryn Rose
- Pumps / heels: Ferragamo (my staple) as they come in different widths, Aruna Seth
- Boots: Stuart Weizmann, Kate Spade, Ferragamo, Acne

Occasionally I order from the website ShoesofPrey they custom shoes and will make it with extra width.

I prefer YSL Tribute - the lower heel, some Prada, Vince and 1 or 2 pairs of Simple CL. Since my heels are a bit narrower than my fleshy front pad, I ten to like open toe or round toe. Even though I prefer the look of a narrow/pointy toe shoe. For some strange reason, square shaped sandals are not the best on me. And of course, there's always Skechers.

You're lucky. I can't even get my foot into a Vince. They run extremely narrow.

I find Jimmy Choos generally work for my wide foot with short toes. I also have several Pradas that are comfortable as well as sling back CLs. I have also found several comfortable Stuart Weitzmans.

I've bought several pairs of flats and boots from Marmishoes.com and they've worked really well for my super wide feet. They sell extended sizes and shoes for wide or narrow feet so theyve got a wide selection. I think they could be a little cheaper but their sale stuff is usually pretty good. Also I hate ordering shoes online, but they were pretty good about one pair I had to return
Checking out site now. Thanks for sharing.