Ladies with the pebble crossbody........

Jul 23, 2013
South MS
I have been loving my Calypso crossbody, however, I'm having some issues with color transfer. It's coming off but it's a colossal pain in the butt and I'm having to clean it regularly. Do any of y'all have this issue and does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? This is my first crossbody to use and I'm wondering if it's my clothes or the leather or the color?

Jan 3, 2013
I have a few:biggrin: (ahem) of that style, and I have found that if I am wearing dark blue jeans it is best to choose one of my darker colored crossbodies. I also have it in the pale blue color, and usually only wear that one with white/light colored pants or dresses. I am not sure theres any getting around the color transfer from blue jeans because this bag rubs against your hip/leg area when wearing it.

Reactions: southernbelle82
Aug 13, 2014
Try washing your jeans with a little white vinegar in the water. This might help set the color in the jeans. You might have to do it a few times. There is a lot of dye in jeans these days. Pour about a cup of the white vinegar in the bottom of the washing machine BEFORE you put the clothing in.

Reactions: southernbelle82