Ladies With The New Heritage Stripe Satchel...

mrscook

Tattersall Junkie
O.G.
Nov 6, 2008
Hey all! I really love the look of the new HS satchel but not sure about it quite yet. Can any of you that have it answer a few quick questions? :confused1:

I was wondering if it keeps its shape when you fill it and how much does it hold?

When you go in and out of the bag do you catch on the zipper?

Can I get some modeling pics?

Just curious. I think I'm going to go adopt one and want to make sure its the right bag for me. Thanks!

I just got one yesterday and I haven't used her yet. It seems to keep it's shape when it's not filled and and it can hold a lot imo. The zipper seems fine to me. No snagging or such.
Here's the only model pic I have.

picture.php

I don't have a modeling pic but I have the satchel in Black/Blue and I love it! It holds its shape extremely well, I have my Coach wallet, Op art make up case and Amanda wristlet in mine and its not near full. Going in and out of the bag I do scrape (for lack of a better word) on the zipper but I don't even notice it anymore. The only thing I wish my bag had was a ring to hook my key fob on :sad: (keys are now in the inside pocket). :tup:

I don't have a modeling pic but I have the satchel in Black/Blue and I love it! It holds its shape extremely well, I have my Coach wallet, Op art make up case and Amanda wristlet in mine and its not near full. Going in and out of the bag I do scrape (for lack of a better word) on the zipper but I don't even notice it anymore. The only thing I wish my bag had was a ring to hook my key fob on :sad: (keys are now in the inside pocket). :tup:

Ooh I'd love to see a modeling pic of you and your satchel. Im contemplating on getting the black and blue :biggrin: TIA

I love this bag! I really like the domed shape style. I have the tattersall graffiti and don't notice the zipper catching on anything. It actually holds quite a lot, and I love the fact that it's more structured.

Loving the Heritage stripe satchel! I also have the tattersall graffiti satchel and the structure on that bag is strong and hard to bend in my opinion. I put loads of stuff in it and the shape is still in tact. I've had no problems with the zipper either. Highly recommended if you can get it!

I really love this bag!!!! However, I think I may wait til it hits the outlets before I will buy it

No outlets at all in Arizona! The one in the next state is 5+ hrs away! :sad: I call or email at least once a month to tell them to fix that problem. I don't get it as our state capital is one of the top 10 fastest growing cities in America for the last 3 years. You think they would do that ASAP!