Ladies with Poppy Floral Graffiti...

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
How is yours holding up? How often to do you carry it? I'm so afraid to carry mine outside of the house, I'm so paranoid that I'm going to get it dirty. I'm also very afraid to Apple Garde it! Ugh!

I hate just having my Groovy to sit around the house and look pretty, I actually want to USE it, but I'm so afraid I'm going to get her dirty. I'm also very afraid of color transfer, since I wear a lot of colorful/dark tops, and always wear jeans.

I've been debating returning her since she has yet to be used, and her tags are still on, but I have a feeling that I'm going to regret it if I do! :btdh:

If your Not going to carry it, I'd Return it...We buy our bags to use them and enjoy them..So you can carry it, just be cautious of where you are setting it down and so forth...Good Luck;)

I don't have the bag, bug i DO have the large wristlet, which I use inside my bags as a cosmetic case. I masked off the metallic leather and poppy creed with tape and I sprayed Scotch Guard all over mine (2 coats, 10 min apart), let it hang to dry, and have been using it for several months with not a single issue. Hope that helps!

^ emilybug, why did you cover the leather & patch , can they not be sprayed as well?
I just purchased the Grafitti Poppy Hobo at a great price, (been on a roll lately) so I guess I should spray that as well. Thank you for the reminder!

^ emilybug, why did you cover the leather & patch , can they not be sprayed as well?
I just purchased the Grafitti Poppy Hobo at a great price, (been on a roll lately) so I guess I should spray that as well. Thank you for the reminder!

I covered the leather and patch because I used Scotch Guard, and wasn't sure if it would do any damage to the leather. I thought SC was just for fabrics, but I could be wrong.....

I sprayed the whole thing including the metallic leather. I also have the mini skinny and small wallet and have no problems with any of it. I am carrying the groovy about once a week.