Ladies with an origan bag...

1. Is origan a light enough color so that the handles darken with use? Thanks so much for the help!

2. i think so- i've seen bordeaux bags w/ really dark handles and it was pretty noticable. origan is pretty light, but i think you can prevent it to a certain degree by spraying the handles with applegarde

3. honestly, i think the handles on any color b-bag but black, will most likely darken unless maybe the AG spray prevents it :smile:

4. I sprayed my Origan handles really well with Applegard (3 light coats dry 30 minutes between each coat) and I haven't seen any darkening yet. I think the spray really helps.

5. Yes, I think Origan is light enought that it would darken if not sprayed. I sprayed my bag once. I'm reluctant to spray it too many times, so I've decided to just monitor it now and see if i think it needs another coat.

6. IMO, the best preventative is ... NEVER carry your bag by hand. always use the shoulder strap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice