Ladies who have ordered at activeendeavors before

1. I have a silly question. If I have an online code, where should I put it?

2. I order from them all the time - after you enter credit card info. you will be directed to confirm your order (size, etc.) there is a space on that page for promotional codes.

3. oh okay. thanks.

coz i found some promotional codes, although wasn't sure which one would work with the item i have.. or if the code will ever work.

4. What did you order? I just ordered a Gryson Chocolate Skye from them yesterday and used a 20% coupon code - I hope there wasn't a better discount out there that I missed. :rolleyes:

5. I ordered a sweater dress from them last week and the 20% off code toutie works for me. I know they don't accept coupons for some items though...

6. I used the toutie code as well - thankfully it worked!

7. i was thinking of getting the kooba ada (although i've already been told that it's heavy) just because it's on sale. and i want to try if the code will work on that :lol:

but now that i've checked the page again, there's the kooba lena.. :drool:

8. Discount codes dont' apply to their sale items..or to Kooba. I think each Kooba description states that....

9. oh. yeah you're right. i overlooked that one. bummer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice