Ladies, what's our thoughts on Mini Love Me?

Tejasmama, yes, now your thinking like me!!! I almost passed over buying my two favorite handbags from BE due to judging by the picture alone. Possibly, even more since I couldn't quite figure out the Stroke Me either based on it's picture either. It was because of all the incredible feedback that I finally decided to purchase.

I"m waiting to hear back from Jackie. I asked several questions regarding the mini LM like shoulder strap drop, is it slouchy etc... If all that goes well, then, I"m purchasing in January. Just wish it came in more colors....

I think this could be such an adorable handbag. So, we have one sexy LM and one cutesty one!!!! Sounds good to me.

Due to looming college bills for my son...I'm curtailing my purchases...to sales, and to fewer bags in general. I've looked at my closet and decided to do a clean sweep. I've confronted the bags I really am not using... Anyway, I'm going to have to wait to see you ladies post your pics of your mini Love Me before I plunge in.

Due to looming college bills for my son...I'm curtailing my purchases...to sales, and to fewer bags in general. I've looked at my closet and decided to do a clean sweep. I've confronted the bags I really am not using... Anyway, I'm going to have to wait to see you ladies post your pics of your mini Love Me before I plunge in.

TropicalGal,

Congrats to you for going through and deciding to clean out your closet. I did this a few months ago and it felt really great! My eBay purchases paid for my Grey LM. I won't be buying many bags next year--maybe just one or two--so I'm just going to have fun trying to decide which ones are really worth the money.

Maybe Jackie will have a sale sometime this year as well? Who knows..we could get lucky that way if she wants to get people using the new mini LM!:tup:

"Lean and mean" is how I want my handbag collection. I'd prefer to love it, use it, and go on to the next. I don't want things racking up dust. I know my style and my needs, and so, my mistakes are fewer and far between.