Ladies, what do you think of this outfit??

1. It's not Bark Jacobs (yes, that label exists) but I still think it's cute!

CIMG0618.JPG
  2. Awww. how adorable!

3. Very cute !!! :love: Does your dog like it ?

4. awww i love it.....my chloe has those shoes too in pink and yellow and i think they're the cutest ever :lol:

5. Awwww *love*

6. Very cute! I have two chihuahuas and I love to dress them up! They are so spoiled--they have their own stroller and carseat! LOL :smile:

7. ^^ OMGosh! I would love to see pictures of that! :smile:

8. That is just adooooooooorable!!!! :love: :love:

9. :biggrin: :biggrin: The shoes!!:biggrin: :biggrin: So cute and funny! Where do you buy doggie shoes like that? Is your dog a Boston Terrier? Just adorable.

10. i love to buy Gigi dog clothes from build a bear. great quality and prices.lol

11. I love dogs, but I just can't get into "dressing" them! Maybe it's because I have big dogs? Can someone please explain this too me? I can see how the "shoes" could be practical though--walking on hot sidewalks can be hard on doggies' feet...

12. :lol: :lol:

Bark Jacobs! That's hilarious!

13. haha that is just too cute. :smile:

14. Wickedassin-- I don't "dress" my dogs in shoes, hats, goggles, etc...just a little tshirt or sweater if it is chilly. Alas, since I live in Arizona, my little Chi's usually run around 'naked'. LOL

In think that the booties/shoes are a great idea for any size dog, though. I always cringe when I see dogs walking on hot pavement. Ouch!!

What kind of dogs does everyone have?

15. That's so cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice