ladies what do you think of this clutch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG !! I :heart: dragonflies !!!!
    I think its fabulous. You MUST get it and post photos !!!!

2. That is gorgeous. It's frivolous and impractical and amazing. Someone has to get it so I can live vicariously through her : )

3. gorgeous clutch.. :yes:

4. Love it!!!

5. Couldn't have said it any better! This is the kind of bag I'd love to have just to gaze at.

6. :P that was cute. i wish i would have seen this one before buying another clutch. this is really a unique looking bag though.

7. Where would you wear it? Do you have an occasion? I'm asking b/c I think it could work, but it would depend on the circumstances.

8. Absolutely gorgeous. This would look gorgeous with blacks,whites,ivories,browns etc. etc.

9. That's a beautiful & unique design! I don't think it would ever go out of style, either.

10. omg!!! What a beautiful clutch!! I never go for clutches, but just within the past month or so, the clutch fairy must have tapped me on the headawith her magic wand, because I picked up and bought two black ones that were not expensive because I wanted to see how I felt about wearing them. I like it. That dragonfly bag is amazing!!!!

11. It is beautiful. Definately a statement clutch that would look great with a simple, elegant dress.

12. would you wear this with jeans and a nice top and strappy sandals
    or would you only use it with a nice dress to go out?

13. I love it! The colors are gorgeous :heart:

14. I hope I don't get shot down for this, but I think it looks kind of creepy!!!

It sort of looks like two sets of eyes peering out of the bag!