Ladies, the black rose hobo buyer scammed me!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a disgusting excuse of a human being. After its all said and done, I would ream her out via email! Im very sorry this happened to you, and Im sure it will work out!

2. I can't believe someone would do that! That is ridiculous

3. Wow, I'm so sorry! I hope everything works out for you.

4. OMG ~ did this scumbag buyer return the used bag to you via the USPO? If so, I urge you to contact them immediately, as you may have a case for FRAUD against this person. You sent a NWT bag in pristine condition and your buyer returns a used broken one in the same model/color ~ using the US Post Office, I presume?

I'm so sorry this happened to you...I too believe in karma and can't even begin to imagine what this person has in store for herself!!!

FYI: link to US Postal Service Inspection Service ~ Mail Fraud ~ unfortunately, this link offers little assistance, although it does link to a form you can fill out and send to the USPS to lodge a formal complaint.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

Good luck!!!

5. How awful! I buy and sell on ebay all the time and although I am not crazily happy with everything I get, I cannot imagine doing something like this to someone. I am so sorry this happened to you!

I only hope ebay steps up to the plate and protects you on this one.

6. Wow, that's just horrible and I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Ebay is just like the wild, wild west sometimes. It's like anything goes and it's sometimes so difficult to resolve issues when they do arise. Good luck, hang in there. She'll get what's coming to her.

7. Thanks for your support everyone! I took pictures of the bag before I sent it back, and of course I sent it with signature confirmation. I don't think there will be a problem with eBay as we have both left FB for each other, and of course I have all my emails and pictures on file. I was just offended by the gall of this person to send back a clearly used bag...With the number of bags I have, do you think I can't tell the difference between a brand new bag and a used one with a patina on it? Please... How insulting...

8. Wow, how horrible! I am so sorry. How odd that she would think you wouldn't notice or care that the bag she sent you was so badly used. I hope evrything works out in your favor and that nobody else ever has to deal with that buyer :cursing:.

9. ^^Me too (good vibes). Hopefully everything worked out. I'm sure you showing ebay all the pics and documentation of the bag you sent, and pics of the bag she sent back, were proof enough. But it's really infruriating to hear that you had to go through that:cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice