Ladies souris or orage nano?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, Ladies I have The Nano in Orage , But Im tryin to decide if I should keep it or trade it for the Nano in Souris, I really Need A bag for Everyday , I love the Souris but I'm worried abt Color transfer, & will go with a lot of outfits ....Which Color do u ladies think will be best ... Here Are Pics of Both Colors!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Here is the Souris

Attached Files:

3. I personally choose the souris. I guess if you are worried about color transfer, just refrain from using dark colored jeans when you use the bag. ��

4. I love orage, I've seen the colour at the store, photos just doesn't do it justice.

5. Prefer Orage for the Nano. The white stitching on the Souris works better for larger bags. It looks busy on the Nano.

6. orage for me

7. i prefer the souris, good luck xx

8. Thanks Everyone for ur Help , I think I will just keep Both Colors if I can...

9. Hopefully you can keep both, but I vote orage!

10. I don't like the contrast stitching on the souris, so I vote orage.

11. I love the Orage, its so nice.

12. Orage!!

13. ^ :yes:

14. Is the orage currently available in Store?

15. I say 'Orage' but then I am biased! I have just got one myself and as I am a jeans addict it goes so beautifully with all blues :loveeyes: