Ladies- Some Advice

1. You may save me from myself:graucho::graucho:
    Am I crazy for paying 1400.00 for a LV Globe Shopper PM (brand new)
    I have until tomorrow morning to decide.. Help!!

2. For the PM, I think that might be a bit high. I love, love, love the bag. And if the PM size works for you, do it!! For me, it was a little small. That said, I would pay $1400 for the MM or GM. And I would do it for a bag I loved, regardless of size!! Good luck deciding!

3. I personally think it's a lot for that bag because I simply cannot tell the fakes - That's a hard one. I guess if you love it - go for it!

4. For 1,400$, I think it's a little steep. I'd do it definitely for a MM sized one, but I'm not sure.

5. I agree with the majority here. I think it is a little pricey for the PM. If it is something that you have had your heart set on though, then buy it. If I were absolutely in love and it were my only chance to buy it, I'd spend the money most likely, even though it's really pricey, but that's just crazy ol' me:smile:

6. very smalll.......save your money

7. Im starting to have reservations about it- as deep in my heart I to feel its a bit much...I wonder if they will ever come out with another design similar to this. I just love the stamping on it...

8. I agree with the ladies above..too expensive for PM size but if you really love it Go for it..

9. I think it is too much for the PM ...wait and see what the cruise range looks like as that will have the globe stamp on it:yes:

10. When does the cruise line come out?

11. if you really like it go for it.

12. Well, I decided that that price is a bit much for a PM and I would rather have an MM anyways. Thank you ladies for the input-:flowers:

13. I'd wait for the 07 Cruise collection...they'll probably have something similar, and you'll get your choice in sizes. And it'll be the latest!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice