Ladies Show yourself in the NUDE LOL

Here's me in YoYo 100mm (not sure if I'm keeping them, b/c they're OUCH!)

CLYoYo100mminPatentNude.jpg

wantmore! you must keep them! they look so hot on you!! :woohoo: lol

i just got mine today too!!! im a 36.5 usually and i got it in a 37...so any other ladies who have sizing questions...the 37.5 was a lil big even after putting a pad in...and there was a gap in the back...they didnt have the 37 in stock so i'll post pics when they come in!! im so excited!:yahoo:

OMG this thread is making me MAD! I hate my ban! :hysteric:
If I dont get nude yoyos soon I'll just die........
LOL F* the ban! haha Im on a ban too! ....well....its just hard, lets put it that way. I just cant pass up a good deal! Simples for $250 and $360? = What ban? lol
Here's me in YoYo 100mm (not sure if I'm keeping them, b/c they're OUCH!)
awww!!!! I love them, but try going up a half size & put heel liners.
My nude kid Simples- they're a much lighter nude but the box says nude nonetheless LOL:
love them!

LOL F* the ban! haha Im on a ban too! ....well....its just hard, lets put it that way. I just cant pass up a good deal! Simples for $250 and $360? = What ban? lol

LOL I wish! It's sort of a must for now, I'm technically homeless and on a 2 month road trip trying to find a city to live in (crazy I know) :upsidedown:. I'll be in New Orleans tomorrow and I already told SO I cant take it anymore and I need "just one more" to tide me over.... I've been good so far staying away from malls and department stores, but something's got to give. I blame tpf!

LOL I wish! It's sort of a must for now, I'm technically homeless and on a 2 month road trip trying to find a city to live in (crazy I know) :upsidedown:. I'll be in New Orleans tomorrow and I already told SO I cant take it anymore and I need "just one more" to tide me over.... I've been good so far staying away from malls and department stores, but something's got to give. I blame tpf!

Your road trip sounds exciting! I was supposed to be on a ban too, but I broke down for a few classic styles. I was supposed to be on a one shoe per season deal, but does it count if it's a classic? :P During my birthday trip to Vegas last week, I hit Barneys, Saks, NM and Shoe In at the Wynn and left empty handed! So going to the stores did not affect me, yet maybe it is because I know I had pre-orders?

Your road trip sounds exciting! I was supposed to be on a ban too, but I broke down for a few classic styles. I was supposed to be on a one shoe per season deal, but does it count if it's a classic? :P During my birthday trip to Vegas last week, I hit Barneys, Saks, NM and Shoe In at the Wynn and left empty handed! So going to the stores did not affect me, yet maybe it is because I know I had pre-orders?

Ohh good point, nude yoyos are definitely a classic! What a convenient way to think about it... :graucho: