ladies,should i return the belt which i bought today?

Miracle

Sep 30, 2006
Be honest, i am feeling silly that i bought this belt.
It is so logo:wtf::noggin:. I dont know why i bought it.
But some people thinks it is cool.
What do you think ladies, shall i return it?
Thanks everybody.

Attachments

• lilkimlouisvuitton.jpg
    lilkimlouisvuitton.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 188
I like it. I think is comes off as more simple than you think. I say keep it...unless you feel soooooooo uncomfortable that you just know you could not even step out with it.

I love it!!!!!!!!I'd give everything to get it (unfortunately, I can't!)...Don't return it!!!
if it's too much you can mix it with the most subtle clothes like jeans and an oversized white shirt, you'll be fantastic!;)

what i am afraid of is when i am wearing the belt , the people thinks the girl is silly that she wears HUGO LV logo.

If you are confident when wearing it, then it won't look silly. If you are nervous about wearing it & wondering what people think, then you probably should return it.

what i am afraid of is when i am wearing the belt , the people thinks the girl is silly that she wears HUGO LV logo.

You have got to do what works for you and be confident. Once you believe in what you are wearing, others will too. There are lots of people out there who don't like logo items...that's them who cares what they think....I have a friend who hates logo and I love logo...when we go out...she makes remarks about how she hates logo and I look at her like..."oh, well that's you and your business...I will still be rocking my logo you idiot!" OK well maybe she is not an idiot but you get the point.

you guys are amazing. I was trying my oversize white shirt ,skinny jeans with this belt. Actually they are great match.
Thanks girls. I will keep the belt. Thanks for the idea of how to wear it:smile:

oh btw...if anyone thinks you look silly, they are probably just a tad bit jealous that they don't have that belt! Don't worry grown folks play those pschological hateration games too...just like teenagers do!!!!