Ladies, should I get this?

I dont think it looks too wannabe at all, it really isnt that similar.... I think you should save up for a bbag I think you would love it more!!!! And it would have a great resale in the future as long as you keep her nice!

i think this bag is cute, it reminds me of a Chloe. but if you're heart is set on a B-bag, put that $$ aside or try your luck on ebay - there are a couple of nice whites on there right now! :yes:

If you're like me and you buy the next best thing, decide it's not quite as good as the one you originally wanted, so you then go and buy it anyway, meaning you've spent more than you would have if you had just gone and bought it in the first place, then save up for the City!

It is very Chloe-esque. I think it's very cute, but you could probably find a nice used Bbag for about double the price, and if that's what you REALLY want, that's what you should do.

It's so hard to decide to save up for someting when you want it now, but it will be worth it in the end.

I really like the that one! However if you really like the balenciaga just save for it....b/c down the road you will always want the balenciaga and then you'll have this white one instead...and if you're like me you'll be like "ohh man why didn't I just wait" b/c I don't know how to wait...ever!

I don't think it looks too 'wannabe' at all.. however if it's a bbag you want, i'd probably just save.. for just a little more you could get a white city off eBay if you don't want to pay full price.