Ladies! Please welcome one of my HG ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow! i don't know what to say

i'm more than happy because i just have a chance to own 2005 MAGENTA City! in good conditions :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WOW!!!!!!!!!

i am drooling and bursting with envy!!! that's gorgeous! the saturated color, the amazing leather -!!

thanks for the pics!!

4. SO gorgeous!!! The color, the leather....FABULOUS!!! That bag is so :drool::drool::drool:!!!

5. HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gorgeous!!! I have the 05 magenta twiggy and I tell you, 05 magenta IS all that. I understand why they are so hard to find.

You will love it!

6. wow, yummy city, where did you find this jewel in mint condition, love the saturated pink color. congrats, you have a new addition to your fabulous collection. now, i'll wait to see your fantastic modeling pics.:heart:

7. BlueGenes : Thank you! i'm in heaven now :love:

8. Wow, I have never been a huge magenta fan but that is to die for!

9. CoutureObsessed : Thank you ^_^

karenab : yes yes now i know why this is a HG of many ladies :yes:

delmilano : dear delmilano , i got her today from a lovely lady and she also have a beautiful Lilac weekender (she still don't want to sell this one :crybaby:)

10. Allisonfaye : Thank you ^_^

11. Just curious, are you affiliated with divashop.net? I notice that all of your photos, including your modeling ones, have that name on them.

12. city, you always have great HG bags, i'm impressed and jealous. ha ha ha
    lilac is soooo beautiful. i just got a lilac CP brand new and i love this pastel color.i imagine how stunning a lilac weekender can be.
    when the weather gets better, don't forget to post some modeling pics.
    it's so grey and rainy in our city. still cold in april, that's a shame. :sad:

13. looks beautiful, congrats!

14. Amazing Cityoflight!!! You always have wonderful taste in bags and this is certainly no exception!!

15. Super super pretty, congrats!!!