Ladies! Please welcome one of my HG ...

Jan 3, 2007
wow! i don't know what to say

i'm more than happy because i just have a chance to own 2005 MAGENTA City! in good conditions :yahoo:

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
WOW!!!!!!!!!

i am drooling and bursting with envy!!! that's gorgeous! the saturated color, the amazing leather -!!

thanks for the pics!!

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gorgeous!!! I have the 05 magenta twiggy and I tell you, 05 magenta IS all that. I understand why they are so hard to find.

You will love it!

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
balenciaga heaven
wow, yummy city, where did you find this jewel in mint condition, love the saturated pink color. congrats, you have a new addition to your fabulous collection. now, i'll wait to see your fantastic modeling pics.:heart:

Jan 3, 2007
CoutureObsessed : Thank you ^_^

karenab : yes yes now i know why this is a HG of many ladies :yes:

delmilano : dear delmilano , i got her today from a lovely lady and she also have a beautiful Lilac weekender (she still don't want to sell this one :crybaby:)

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Just curious, are you affiliated with divashop.net? I notice that all of your photos, including your modeling ones, have that name on them.

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
balenciaga heaven
delmilano : dear delmilano , i got her today from a lovely lady and she also have a beautiful Lilac weekender (she still don't want to sell this one :crybaby:)
city, you always have great HG bags, i'm impressed and jealous. ha ha ha
lilac is soooo beautiful. i just got a lilac CP brand new and i love this pastel color.i imagine how stunning a lilac weekender can be.
when the weather gets better, don't forget to post some modeling pics.
it's so grey and rainy in our city. still cold in april, that's a shame. :sad: