Ladies please help

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
Based on your collection I say Vernis. You don't have any in your collection & you already have the cles in mono & DE canvas. Also the multicolore will wear off over time. And the Vernis will look cute on your DE speedy if you ever wanted to clip it to the front.

pinklolly

May 27, 2010
Toronto
My vote is definitely for the POMME!!! I'm picking one up very soon too :love: I honestly think that the pop of colour will be wonderful and vernis is just lovely!

safida

Apr 23, 2011
Based on your collection I say Vernis. You don't have any in your collection & you already have the cles in mono & DE canvas. Also the multicolore will wear off over time. And the Vernis will look cute on your DE speedy if you ever wanted to clip it to the front.
+1:smile:

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Yes I want to use it as a charm as well. I know many don't like that, but I love it