Which would u choose?

• Chanel Limited Ed Union Jack

• Alexander McQueen Elvie Patent Leather

Results are only viewable after voting.

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
ok so i'm saving myself for a limited ed chanel (see pic below) but i saw this bag by Alexander McQueen in the sale £505 from £1010. (pic attached) i love this but i cant keep this & buy a chanel. Pic 1 from a pervious thread. Pic 2 (google images.

Attachments

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
I like the Elvie, but I lOVE the Chanel.
I think if you compromise and get the AM you will still hanker after the Chanel so it could be a more expensive purchase than you think ;)

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
I would have liked the Chanel bag better if it were leather, but I love the lock! The McQueen bag is nice, but I would choose the Chanel.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
Normally I would say the Chanel, but I'm not a fan of that bag at all. Between the two, I would choose the McQueen, which is a fabulous bag!

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
I vote for the chanel, too. Since it's limited edition, then it is harder to find? If so, then get this now and save for the AM bag for after. Good luck!

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
UK
The McQueen is very tempting since that's a good sale price. But the Chanel is limited edition and would also be a good buy. Tough decision. But you have said that you love the McQueen so perhaps that's the one for you.

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
The Chanel. I am not a big patent leather fan and though the Chanel is a le, it has a classic style with a kick.