Ladies...PLEASE HELP!!! What do you wear with grey flannel platform heels??

iluvshopin

Dec 16, 2006
Ladies I have a huge dilema and I am hoping you can help. Any advice would be appreciated...Even pics of you wearing grey shoes would be helpful....:supacool:

I purchased these Grey Flannel Stuart Weitzman Platforms because the deal was too good to pass up. Problem is How do you wear grey flannel heels???

I wear a lot of jeans and some skirts, ocasionally dresses...Please help me go in the right direction...These are gorgeous and I MUST wear them but want to do them justice!!!:yes:

I would treat them just like a pair of black heels - they kind of are a neutral tone that will go well with many outfits and colors! I think they'd look hot with a black skirt though - have fun!

Oooooooooo! So many options with these:

-Black wide leg trousers with a fitted top/blouse (black/white/grey/red/ a deep hued blue)
-A mini dress - pretty much any solid or print that would go with a neutral
-Skinny jeans & either a fitted top of one with volume
-Shorts with opaque leggings and fitted or volume top

Love these!

Ohhh, very cute! :tup: :heart: You know you've been shopping at NM.com too much when you can pick out a sweatdress you don't even own that you'd pair with these shoes hehe! :nuts: Here is the dress:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0731cat8450747cat9210745cat9210737cat15480749

Anyway, that's a specific example (and to break up the black/grey monotony, I might do plum or burgandy tights, or something like that). ;)

I think your shoes would look really cute with a pair of dark wide leg jeans, or wide leg pants with a blouse, any sweaterdress (plum, burgandy, black, red, charcoal grey, cream, etc.) paired with black/any dark colored pair of tights (even better if they're textured in some way, like ribbed, to echo the heavier material of the shoes). :heart: Hmm, and something like this coat (with skinny black or dark inky jeans would be so cute with your shoes too! :smile:

Here's the coat:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0731cat8450747cat9210745cat9210737cat15480749

Since the shoes are neutral, you can rock them with almost anything! :smile:

I agree with the sweater dress suggestion. Also, they would look fierce with a high waisted pencil skirt and a silk tucked in top with a flouncy tie at the neck. I like to throw a little bit of "spice" into the lady like look with a pair of small knit fish net stockings.

You guys are most helpful!!!
I am trying them with a black sweater dress I have been dying to wear!!!
Thank you all so much for the ideas. You guys really helped with all your advice. I love the dress and maybe like a burgundy tight idea. Maybe a black pencil skirt as well. Exciting!!!!