Ladies, please help me!

i was looking at the same bag on ebay because i'm in love with the gold logo! and then i saw the spot..did you try reaching out to ask what it really is or see a close up? might be an easy fix... and nobody's bid on it yet.

Everyone has their own feelings about these things...but I think $800 is pretty good for the first one you posted. It has flaws, yes, but is less than half retail! I've had great fortune with Fiebings leather products to cover small scuffs and marks on leather, so you can cover or at least improve the appearance of the white mark.

But if you can afford brand new or wait for them to go on sale, maybe do that. HG Bags sells brand new nightengales for $1595. Good luck!

i was looking at the same bag on ebay because i'm in love with the gold logo! and then i saw the spot..did you try reaching out to ask what it really is or see a close up? might be an easy fix... and nobody's bid on it yet.

I agree. Ask the seller if she knows what the what mark is. It might be an easy fix. Looks like there are a couple of white marks on the bottom too. I'd also ask for some pics of the other side. To me it looks like all her pictures are of that one side of the bag. I can see that white mark in all photos that show the whole bag (#1,2,4 & 7). It looks like the seller does take returns, so that's nice in case the marks are more prominent than pictured.