Ladies please help me :-(

4nmuscle

Aug 12, 2008
For valentines day i bought my wife a handbag from lv i met the seller on craigslist mailed a MO and got a fake bag. what should i do? she also lives in la but a different part of town should i get a police report? would they be able to do something? please help

If it was MAILED via USPS please file a mail fraud charge. This is illegal.

And yes, DO contact the police as well as the District Attorney in the county where you live and the seller lives (if different), AND the Attorney General in CA. You can find all these folks on the internet, via google.
They may help, they may not. File w/ USPS irregardless, if mailed to you via USPS. And EMAIL this seller and tell them that you are filing charges against them w/ USPS, the local police, and the District Atty, and the Attorney General of CA. If you have a valid address for the seller, also send them a registered letter and ask that it be signed for.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

Merchandise - Misrepresentation of Product - file as Counterfeit Goods.

It would be helpful if the LV store that you took the bag to could provide you a letter of NON-AUTH. If they cannot, and you need a letter of Non-Auth, contact [email protected]. She can and will provide letters of Non-Auth, and specializes in LV.

Last edited: