Ladies,PLEASE HELP ME edit my collection. I cant do it by myself..I WANT ALL OF THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and these two
29 Kenneth COle New York Passing thru satchel
30 kenneth cole new york jet stream in espresso

Attachments

• newebaystuff 038.jpg
    newebaystuff 038.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 19
  • newebaystuff 110.jpg
    newebaystuff 110.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 21
OMG Foxi, I have no idea even where to begin. Ok, maybe first you should separate them all into type (satchel, clutch, hobo, etc.), then color, then narrow it down to which bags are similar in shape and color and choose just ONE of each?

OMG Foxi, I have no idea even where to begin. Ok, maybe first you should separate them all into type (satchel, clutch, hobo, etc.), then color, then narrow it down to which bags are similar in shape and color and choose just ONE of each?

WAHHHHHHH i can't. ive tried everything but i always end up keeping them all. Help!?

Since the MbMJ blue Softy and blue Sharpei are so similar, pick ONE of those. Next, MbMJ green bowler and softy max are similar -- pick ONE. The purple HH Gaza and triple-C...ONE! And so on....

ETA: I envy you (for having so many bags!) and I don't envy you (how to decide!) :drool:

Since the MbMJ blue Softy and blue Sharpei are so similar, pick ONE of those. Next, MbMJ green bowler and softy max are similar -- pick ONE. The purple HH Gaza and triple-C...ONE! And so on....

ETA: I envy you (for having so many bags!) and I don't envy you (how to decide!) :drool:

LOL, ok...but which ones!? The bowler or the softy max, the triple c or the gaza and so on...

*sigh* Im too tired to take any more pics.

Heres a list of the rest

Betsey Johnson Buckle up in blush pink, similiar to the brown one
betse johnson vintage hobo in brown, similar to the black one
botkier bella clutch in bone gold
botkier bella clutch in gunmetal
mbmj totally turnlock teri in black

brb with the rest of the list

Wow, this is one helluva collection and fun too! I would suggest certain bags to go on eBay but it would only be because I want to buy 'em, LOL, seriously though, good luck!

Foxi - hang in there - this is a great weekend project.....

This might take a few photo shoot combinations.

What don't you choose one theme (could be color or type - or I would recommend use - for example office work might be the easiest place to start) and make a photo shoot of all of the appropriate purses - and them we can windle it down purse by purse - by making choices of the most similar....

Other questions that I would like to ask is in reality how often to you switch purses (I never get around to it - so there is no point in having too many - but if you are organized enough to change every day - then it might be worth while keeping more)

You really do crack me up!

BTW - if it will help me being directive (and if it sounds out of place please ignore - but it always helps for me to have outside direction when I am taking on a big project - because I never know where to start)

could you take a group photo of all of the purses that are appropriate for office work?

xxxxxxx

Hi treesrgreen..I wasnt going to message you today. So here it is 80% of my collection!

I'm thinking it is a typo - and you wanted to say you were :smile: going to message me - other wise I don't understand:confused1:

Hi - wow you really are a piston when you get going!

So forget the group photos for the time being - but seriously - a good place to start is realistically - how often do you change a purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.