Ladies! Please help me decide!!! Should I get this one?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SA Only helps me to hold the Caramel one until 2pm tmr.... This would be my second celine. I got a nano one in Almond.
    Please help me to decide if I should buy it or not! (I wear suit everyday as I work in hotel)
    Or should i get the mixed color one/Brown one?

thanks girls!!!

image-1932418240.jpg image-2295518464.jpg
  2. Caramel is such a yummy colour. Goes with pretty much anything. Go for it! ;)

3. Is caramel a new color? Never heard of this before. I suggest the tri color for you : )

4. I would go for the Tri colour

5. If you have the nano in almond, then maybe you should go for something different with the mini size. So tri colour?. I am always inclined to buy black if its a bag i'll take to work everyday.

6. If you wear a suit every day, I would go for more of a pop in color. The tricolor is absolutely beautiful, and it's still a classy combination.

7. The Caramel looks so buttery! I prefer the Caramel over the tri-color but since you have the Almond, I would choose the tri-color.

8. Thanks Ladies! I will take the camel one then. since my nano is an almond tri color.

There was also a phantom royal blue. I loveee it but doesnt it look too fasionable for work? And I am short5ft2 :sad:

Thankssss:smile:

9. Great choice! I love the camel. Congrats! :smile:

10. If I'm in your place I would GO for tri-color without thinking! LOL

11. Good Luck!