Ladies please help! LV or Juvederm?

cap

Dec 26, 2008
Hi, Everyone. Ok so i have a dilemma. I love Louis Vuitton. Right now i own 4 purses, a clutch, wallet, keyholder , and a few bag charms. My husband usually gets me one to two new bags a year . Late last year i started to get my lips done with juvederm and love love the results. My problem is , is that we cannot afford both a year because the juvederm has to be done every 3 months to keep up the result i like. So that leaves me with having to choose between a new LV bag or my lips? Help! Thanks !! :smile:

I vote for beauty maintenance. Get the Juvederm. You already have bags you can use and wouldn't you feel better having your face look it's best rather than getting yet another bag to carry?

Juvederm. No question !

For those that don't do it, it's easy to decide lol.

It would be like asking me bag or skis. I don't ski so its always a bag.

Would you rather have an old face and a new bad or a new bag and an old face ?? Haha. ( little twist on the old saying instead of car I used bag )

If you love the results and want to keep looking the way you do with Juvederm you really don't have a choice. I'd say go with the injections. You already have 4 bags and assorted SLG.

I need to see your lips to weigh in on this. Sorry, but I have seen some seriously overdone, plastic mouths and for those ladies I would say, "get the bag!". LOL!

Post a pic!

I vote for beauty maintenance. Get the Juvederm. You already have bags you can use and wouldn't you feel better having your face look it's best rather than getting yet another bag to carry?

Yes, i do sort of feel this way. I love my bags so sometimes i feel getting yet another bag will just sit in my closet in roration with the others. :smile: Thanks for your reply!

Juvederm. No question !

For those that don't do it, it's easy to decide lol.

It would be like asking me bag or skis. I don't ski so its always a bag.

Would you rather have an old face and a new bad or a new bag and an old face ?? Haha. ( little twist on the old saying instead of car I used bag )

Thanks for the reply!! This is funny but your right. I love the look of new lips rather than same old same old boring lips..lol :smile:

I need to see your lips to weigh in on this. Sorry, but I have seen some seriously overdone, plastic mouths and for those ladies I would say, "get the bag!". LOL!

Post a pic!

Thanks for the reply! I will try to post a pic later but i totally know what you mean. But no, mine are not over done. I just got one syringe which doesnt make them to big or duck like looking. No sausage lips here either..lol. I feel they look natural looking. But by the way is that the Brea RF i see in your collection? If so i love that bag!!! May i ask... Do you use her often? Do you feel this can be an everyday bag? Thanks! :smile: