Ladies of London

Abba13

O.G.
Oct 29, 2013
With the Real Housewives of Dubai recently airing, I thought I'd watch the Ladies of London again. I had forgotten a great deal. Anyone else up to joining a discussion?

I'll start....in the first episode of season 2, Juliet irritated the living daylights out of me over where to have Thanksgiving dinner. It had to be in a home....didn't offer her home but pitched a hissy fit that it be in someone's home and not in Marissa's restaurant. EVEN though, Marissa was preparing the food in her home then transferring it to her restaurant where there was more room to seat 30 people.

And Marissa just filed for divorce from her husband of 14 years…they now live and have restaurants in California.
Yes, I saw that. Sad. They seemed so happy. Hope they don't regret it.

My curiosity got the best of me so went looking for any updates on the ladies. My favorite is Caroline Fleming....the Danish young lady. I got such a kick out of her. Her skill at cooking intrigued me so I purchased her cookbook which arrived today. I hope it motivates me to cook again.

I howled with laughter when she asked her guests to leave....it was a Monday night after all and she had to get up early. Wish I had the nerve at times when my children were small to ask guests to leave. She was so cute about it.....startling but at the same time completely understood.

Yes, I saw that. Sad. They seemed so happy. Hope they don't regret it.

My curiosity got the best of me so went looking for any updates on the ladies. My favorite is Caroline Fleming....the Danish young lady. I got such a kick out of her. Her skill at cooking intrigued me so I purchased her cookbook which arrived today. I hope it motivates me to cook again.

I howled with laughter when she asked her guests to leave....it was a Monday night after all and she had to get up early. Wish I had the nerve at times when my children were small to ask guests to leave. She was so cute about it.....startling but at the same time completely understood.
Caroline Fleming was a favorite of mine as well. Unassuming & an interesting gal for sure.
She takes the cake over all of them JMO
Annabelle Neilson (49) passed away from a heart attack..

Caroline Fleming was a favorite of mine as well. Unassuming & an interesting gal for sure.
She takes the cake over all of them JMO
Annabelle Neilson (49) passed away from a heart attack..
That was shocking and sad, Annabelle's passing. Too young. She was an interesting soul. I had mixed feelings about her character. Didn't think she gave friends with children who worked as well the benefit of doubt....much on their plates yet she had expectations they give her more time when they couldn't. But, on the most part, I did like her. Her skill at horse racing one minute and a beautiful runway model the next. Fascinating.

That was shocking and sad, Annabelle's passing. Too young. She was an interesting soul. I had mixed feelings about her character. Didn't think she gave friends with children who worked as well the benefit of doubt....much on their plates yet she had expectations they give her more time when they couldn't. But, on the most part, I did like her. Her skill at horse racing one minute and a beautiful runway model the next. Fascinating.
Think that Annabelle was very sad after her dear friend Alexander McQueen passed. Not sure that
she recovered from his passing as they were really good friends & she was his muse.
She was an interesting gal & quite the horsewoman at that being no easy feat
It is hard for most to understand the responsibilities of raising children when you don't have
children yourself.
Several of these women were quite interesting & sadly with the new reality shows no women
that are interesting. It just seems to be about money & power & their ability to outshine each
other with their clothes, homes, jewels, handbags, etc.. No culture,IMO