Ladies of London - Bravo - June 2014

If Juliet had questions about suicide she should have asked one if the people she was closest with in private. She should not have asked at the table, in front of everybody. Especially not in front of Adella, given what she had just shared with the ladies.

What was up with Julie's toast to Caroline S? She is someone who really needs to find her own identity instead of trying to morph into people who are around her.
"I'm stronger because I am around you" or whatever her exact words were. It was cringe worthy
+ 100
This woman has no manners, Mapperton or not, she's hopeless. She's obviously obsessed with Caroline S., in a hateful creepy way.

I love the idea of getting married/having dinner in the Scottish castle. Or maybe staying there for a weekend. I wouldn't want to live there, though.

I could totally live in a mansion.

A lot of the dorms on my college campus was made up of mansions, and I stayed in one my junior and senior years: a quad (in what used to be the main part of the house) and a single (in what used to be the servants' quarters).

The air circulation in the quad was great. When the weather was nice, we left the windows open all the time.

Not so much in the single room. It was either really cold or roasting in there.

Meh they didn't even go somewhere out of the way at a castle. This one is so close to Edinburgh that it's more like a fancy hotel than a castle. Yes it's a castle and gorgeous but still so close to the city and the airport.

Meh they didn't even go somewhere out of the way at a castle. This one is so close to Edinburgh that it's more like a fancy hotel than a castle. Yes it's a castle and gorgeous but still so close to the city and the airport.

I had to laugh when they said they were flying - I imagine it's like a 40 minute flight. But maybe they stayed close to a city so they could still have their fancy dinner. Who knows.

+ 100
This woman has no manners, Mapperton or not, she's hopeless. She's obviously obsessed with Caroline S., in a hateful creepy way.
Agreed. She thinks she's 'won' something because of the estate and the title. Title aside, wasn't the estate thing the exact situatuion Caroline didn't want and made it a point to get away from?

If Caroline really wanted a title, I would imagine in her family network and social circles, she'd find someone with a title to marry.

I had to laugh when they said they were flying - I imagine it's like a 40 minute flight. But maybe they stayed close to a city so they could still have their fancy dinner. Who knows.

If they really wanted to show Scotland they would have gone to the highlands. I live in Edinburgh so maybe I'm slightly jaded and don't think being a 20 min drive to the city centre at a castle (although gorgeous and glamorous) is that exciting.

If they really wanted to show Scotland they would have gone to the highlands. I live in Edinburgh so maybe I'm slightly jaded and don't think being a 20 min drive to the city centre at a castle (although gorgeous and glamorous) is that exciting.

I imagine it was partly budget - we stayed overnight with some guests when we were married there, so if we can afford it then surely they can LOL
Could be filming as well. I was slightly disappointed that they agreed to let Bravo film there.