Ladies of London - Bravo - June 2014

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Set in the glittering, class-conscious city of London, the docu-series follows a group of elite British socialites, Annabelle Neilson and Caroline Stanbury, along with American expats, Juliet Angus, Caprice Bourret, Marissa Hermer, and Noelle Reno, who all run in similar social circles, but are worlds apart. From weekend getaways in the English countryside, to high tea at one of London's exclusive polo-clubs, both groups adhere to strict unwritten rules of engagement where reputation is everything.

Annabelle Neilson

Caprice Bourret

Caroline Stanbury

Juliet Angus

Noelle Reno

Marissa Hermer

Preview: http://www.bravotv.com/ladies-of-london/season-1/videos/how-to-crack-british-society

2. Does Bravo not realize there are black/minority women outside of Atlanta? I am so tired of these non mixed race realty shows.

3. If they produced shows with positive messages involving women of color, I'd be delighted. But we know that doesn't make for good television.

4. It's really getting boring to always watch blonde white women get drunk wearing the same eye makeup.

5. Going to love this show!

6. I'm here for this show, since I think caprice is a total poser and irritating.

7. Im totally interested in Annabelle.

8. I'm SO in.

9. I can't wait!

10. Preview episode last night bored me. I did think Juliet was hysterical.

11. I missed it last night, I'm in I'll catch the re-run (hopefully)

12. Bring on the shopping, cars, events and homes! Ladies in the UK can be snarky as all heck and not even apologetic.

This is going to be like Atlanta except with much more proper English and seemingly people with actual net worth!

13. It looks very good.

I'm so in!

14. Im loving it already ! :smile: :smile: :smile: