Ladies Need your help! Ya or Nay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I think this is such a beautiful bag for the Spring, Hubby says no because its $550. and not leather... ​

What do you Ladies think? :smile: Would you spend the money on a non-leather Burberry? ​

Attached Files:

2. I like that bag. I noticed the model's are modeling it on their website.

Do they have different sizes? The one you are carrying looks big.

3. cute!!!

4. I have not seen any other sizes, I love that it's so big! It even has a little matching pouch inside. DANG IT, I WANT IT!!! Hubby might lose this battle. :biggrin:

5. not a lady here but I thought to chime in as well :P

you can tell him that the leather bags usually go for 2x sometimes 3x and even more of the cost of the non-leather ones...

and is that the pink one you have there...hard to tell...anyway...not sure how popular that one is but it seems to be sold out online :confused1:

and...it looks great on ya! :woohoo:

6. OOPS ladies & gents!!! And yep it's the pink one, Bloomingdales has it but Burberry is sold out.

Yep I'm getting it!! I :heart: it...

Thanks!!!

7. Nope...I wouldn't spend that $$$ on that bag, my opinion only. If YOU love it and can work around your hubby..good luck and go for it!

8. Nay for me. I saw it IRL and I am not in love.

9. it looks stunning on you. I didn't like it at the online shop but on your pic it looks beautiful. if you buy it please take some pics for us :smile:

10. It is cute, but is is bulky. I was going to purchase it, but I tired it out at the store and I just wasn't wowed by it.

11. I think it looks great on you! Go for it

12. Ooooo... I love that for Spring! Perfect color!

13. I saw it in the store and the perspex actually had a scratch on it! That would be my big concern ~ that the outer perspex woulf become scratched and cloudy. Otherwise I love it!

14. Yay - I love that bag.

15. they had it on beyond the rack today...but it sold out quick!