Ladies, meet Marie!;-)

Beautiful, love the blue with the gold hardware. I think you made a good call over the rockstuds. Both have their merits, but these look a little more comfy and are not as ubiquitous. Plus with warm weather on the way, a sandal is in order for now. Will keep an eye out for them in the US!

Thanks sunsplash! I love the rockstuds on other ladies but simply prefer a more low key look for myself.:smile:) good luck in getting them!

I just got a pair of Marie on sale, managed to get my sis-in-law to buy for me. Can't wait to collect them next week. Good to know that they don't need any break-in!

Pics of my sis-in-law modelling the sandals.

Attachments

• IMG_1625[1].JPG
    IMG_1625[1].JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1626[1].JPG
    IMG_1626[1].JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I just got a pair of Marie on sale, managed to get my sis-in-law to buy for me. Can't wait to collect them next week. Good to know that they don't need any break-in!

Pics of my sis-in-law modelling the sandals.
Wow! These are gorgeous! Guess you bought them somewhere in asia? Haven't seen the snakeskin print before - love them!

I think you made the right decision (not that you were asking;)! The snakeskin print would make for a great neutral!!
Thanks, Chinese Warrior. That is what I thought too. Anyway, I'm not adventurous when it comes colours for bags and shoes. I'm a strictly only black shoes for work (although it's not the office dress code) and nude/tan for weekends. Odd right?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434338648.178676.jpg
Yay! Collected the sandals from my sis-in-law over the weekend. Loving the Macaron coloured snakeskin print Marie! Really comfortable and no breaking in required!! I'm so so tempted to get the all black snakeskin too! Yikes!