Ladies, meet Marie!;-)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. Thanks sunsplash! I love the rockstuds on other ladies but simply prefer a more low key look for myself.:smile:) good luck in getting them!

2. That is good to know!

3. look so cute~:nuts::nuts:

4. #19 Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    I just got a pair of Marie on sale, managed to get my sis-in-law to buy for me. Can't wait to collect them next week. Good to know that they don't need any break-in!

Pics of my sis-in-law modelling the sandals.

IMG_1625[1].JPG IMG_1626[1].JPG
  5. Lovely!!! When I first bought them, they were only available in blue and beige.

6. There are four colours in store, on sale, cornflower blue, lilac and all black snakeskin print besides the one I selected.

Let me try to upload the pic.

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433241150.811166.jpg

8. Wow! These are gorgeous! Guess you bought them somewhere in asia? Haven't seen the snakeskin print before - love them!

9. Thanks, silkpearl. Yes, bought them in Kuala Lumpur. I haven't seen them on the website either. Can't wait to wear them. :smile:

10. Nice sandals.... enjoy your summer strolls

11. I think you made the right decision (not that you were asking;)! The snakeskin print would make for a great neutral!!

12. Thanks, Chinese Warrior. That is what I thought too. Anyway, I'm not adventurous when it comes colours for bags and shoes. I'm a strictly only black shoes for work (although it's not the office dress code) and nude/tan for weekends. Odd right?

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434338648.178676.jpg
    Yay! Collected the sandals from my sis-in-law over the weekend. Loving the Macaron coloured snakeskin print Marie! Really comfortable and no breaking in required!! I'm so so tempted to get the all black snakeskin too! Yikes!

14. They look great!!

15. You wear them very well!