Ladies Meet Jacob (Shepton Mallet reveal July 14th 09)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

This is Jacob messenger a grey lightweight antiqued leather from italy which is so soft with a wax finish.
    He has a long top zip under his black suede flap and inside he is linned with black soft fabric also has a large zipped pocket and a slip pocket.

His wide strap is made of the same soft leather and his hw is a lovewly shiney silver and he has to mulberry stamped buckles either end. his base has a double layer of leather so he dont droop. the black small strap on the front has a magnetic self closing button .

he was a bargin reduced from £495 to £148:yahoo:and i love him to bits.

2. Oooh Jacob you handsome fellow!! :nuts:

LOVE the colour Snowshoe & what a Billy-Bargain!! :yahoo:

Congrats!! :biggrin:

3. Wow, Snowy, Jacob sounds gorgeous! And a bargain at that! But where are the pics?

4. Congratulations Snowshoe. Jacob looks brilliant and what a bargain price too! Sorry I missed the meet on Tuesday. I somehow got my wires crossed thinking it was cancelled.

5. Gorgeous bag Snowshoe-well done:biggrin: Great bargain:smile:

6. ^ Oh TC - it wasn't cancelled but Bagcrazy couldn't come over because of the death of her mother. She wanted us to go ahead with the meet and think of her - and we did!

Back to the bag - excuse my french but I bloody love that bag!!!! I tried it on and instantly loved it but I was on firm instructions from hubby that I was not to buy anything at SM as I got 2 bags last week! and hubby was there so I couldn't even sneakily buy it and explain later!

I will get one though - I simply love the leather and the colour is tdf!

7. what a lovely bag and a great price too!

8. Yay, it's Jacob :yahoo:Lovely leather and he looks fab on. Love that wide strap and the silver buckles.

9. hes the smaller one out of 2 the same style but tobe honest i not only got all my stuff i had in my ledbury from yesterday in him i also stuffed one of my m&s summer fleeces in him to pad him out for the pic, and theres still more room . hes a lovely size and so soft and smochy

10. OMG! What a bag, I want one too...

Snowshoe, colors seem to match to your cat :biggrin:

11. Thanks for pm'ing me the link to pic of Jacob. He's gorgeous!

12. Oh stop it - you're making me want one more now!!!! I might have to do a little ebaying I think.

13. #13 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
    What a sophisticated gentleman! Any chance of modelling pics?

14. Wow that was a bargain, congrats its lovely :biggrin:

15. Get off, you can't have him, he's mine!:biggrin: haha