Ladies lets get together & wish Donna good luck

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi every one,
Probabley most of you know by now that Donna is moving to Arizona this Saturday. I thought it would be nice to get together and wish her good luck with her move. I know this is a big change for her and it is hard to move or be unemployed for a while so lets cheer her up and wish her the best in Arizona. Come on join the party:
Good luck Donna with your move and i wish you the best. You are going to have lots of fun with the Bbags at NM in AZ.:party::drinkup:

Good luck Donna!:wlae: :wlae:

Where are you moving in AZ? I have really good friends in the Phoenix area -- chandler, tempe, and scottsdale. It is amazing out there -- sooo gorgeous and sunny:smile::yahoo:

I've considered moving out there myself at some point...

Donna;

As someone who has lived in 3 different states and 6 different cities in the past 10 years, I want to say I hope you have an easy, safe, move. Moving is stressful but as with childbirth, you forget it once you are settled. It is going to be so exciting to live in a new place, with new people and new shopping opportunities (hee hee). I wish you the best of luck in your journey!!!!!!

Take care!!
Rebecca