Ladies lets get together & wish Donna good luck

Good luck, Boobie queen! :yahoo:
I wish you a smooth and stress-free move, and enjoy the little bit of time off that you will have before starting a new job. Use the time to get to know the SA's at NM ;)
Have a very happy new year, best wishes to you and Nicole!

Aww, we're going to miss you even for a few days! Have a fabulous and safe journey, new beginnings are so wonderful:yahoo:
Can't wait to hear all about it, and how long it will take you to convert every single new neighbour into Balenciaga fiends!

Oh my gosh! Nanaz is too much! such a wonderful friend I have found in her!

Thank you sooo much everyone, as I sit here in tears, really. It means so much.:crybaby:

A new chapter in mine and my daughters life. after 10 years at my job and 18 years in CA, we are moving to Gilbert, AZ. I have a beautiful house waiting for us. And my brother Scott, who I havent seen in 2 years is coming out to drive the uHaul for me and unload it. After all the planning, it all hit me this morning, I've been weepy all day and not getting much done!

Thanks again my PF girls! Hugs to you all! and especially to Nanaz, who I consider a wonderful friend and who I am very grateful to have her in my life.

Oh Donna!

My thoughts are with you.....

Have a safe trip and be sure to let us know when you get there.

Best wishes to you and your daughter.

Have an exciting Happy New Year!:party:

WOW this party is getting warmer and warmer by the minute. :yahoo::yahoo:
See Donna you don't need to worry so much when you have all these lovely ladies moving to AZ with you.:heart: