Ladies--I really need your help

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
I honestly wasn't fond of the Kristen collection until I went to the boutique and saw it in person. Now I've fallen in love with the large leather hobo in yellow/brass, but I honestly don't know what I would wear with her (I'm so bad at coordinating colors). When I wear pink, I use a pink bag, turquoise with turquoise, etc. I have absolutely no yellow and am not sure what colors will go with this yummy color. I know, I know, I'm a dork and am very color challenged. So, tell me what you all are going to wear with your new Kristen bags in yellow? Thanks!

Navy blue and black look great with yellow. Many shades of dark browns look good with yellow as well....You could also do some shades of green, depending on the green. The yellow Kristin is a great shade of yellow and you can wear it with a lot.....it would look great with just jeans!

Last edited:
A white top with blue jeans...a pretty summer dress...khaki anything...

Yellow is a really sunny, pretty color...it's pretty versatile too. It could be a really fun pop of color with anything neutral, really.

well i dont have the yellow but i think with jeans and a cute shirt it would be cool..just as yellow goes great with black. yellow looks good with browns..only thing i dont like yellow with is pinks and reds.

Yellow's opposite on the color spectrum is purple so it goes with anything purple, too as opposites compliment each other I read a long time ago somewhere.

I have the yellow hobo and have worn her 3 times since Friday. I wore with a gray top, jeans and gray boots one day..then the 2nd day with a white blouse and khaki chinos..then today wore her with two long sleeve shirts (Yellow under/Navy) w/ Navy & white polka dotted scarf and dark blue jeans. I say Black, Brown,Gray,Navy, White go well with the yellow. The outfits are endless!! Have fun coordinating!! I know I am having a blast with the Kristin Hobo in Yellow!!

I don't have any advice to offer, I just wanted to say I'm completely color-challenged, too - this is probably one of the reasons I tend toward neutral colored bags so I don't have to worry about it. I love reading the color advice from the other ladies here!

I don't have any advice to offer, I just wanted to say I'm completely color-challenged, too - this is probably one of the reasons I tend toward neutral colored bags so I don't have to worry about it. I love reading the color advice from the other ladies here!

THANK YOU!! I always feel so stupid for asking what goes with what. It's taken me a long time to acknowledge that I have no creativity and no sense of color combinations. So thank you for making me not feel so alone in my challenge.

For those of you that gave suggestions, thank you so very much! You've really helped me think of alot of clothes that I have in my closet that will go with this bag. You ladies are the best!!:biggrin:

Yellow is a lot more nuetral than you think it goes with brown, grey black, Navy, green, Purple and some shades of pink! I would say any color except the red tones. I really like the yellow kristen hobo goodluck!

I honestly wasn't fond of the Kristen collection until I went to the boutique and saw it in person. Now I've fallen in love with the large leather hobo in yellow/brass, but I honestly don't know what I would wear with her (I'm so bad at coordinating colors). When I wear pink, I use a pink bag, turquoise with turquoise, etc. I have absolutely no yellow and am not sure what colors will go with this yummy color. I know, I know, I'm a dork and am very color challenged. So, tell me what you all are going to wear with your new Kristen bags in yellow? Thanks!

Wow - I feel the same way - When I first show her online she was something I would not consider to purchase, buy IRL that tote ROCKS and in yellow she is TDF